Can Baltimore Beat the Titans?

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Steelerfan_2005, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I think they can. But I don't know if they will. You're looking at the best rushing offense vs. the best rushing defense and one of the best passing offenses vs a very good pass defense. Who is the difference maker? Is it that Baltimore will get to play this game at home? Or is it Co-MVP Steve McNair? Eddie George won't be the difference maker and Anthony Wright won't be that guy. I have like the Titans all year, but I think their luck may just run out here. The Ravens defense is sick-good and they will find a way to run the ball. McNair isn't healthy and won't win on a miracle play against this defense.

Baltimore 17 - Tennessee 13

2. Glenso1188

Glenso1188 nfl-*****s member

My prediction is the Baltimore D really gets after McNair, breaks both of his legs and also breaks his throwing arm so they decide to rest him for the 2nd and 3rd quarter. In the 4th the Titans are losing 10-6 with 2 minutes to go in the game. The O-line carrys mcnair out to the field (a Byron Leftwich scene) and he drives them down the field throwing left handed for the game winning TD.

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I get scared when you start making predictions.....

4. Zackman

Zackman The Historian

Yep they can ... They're my first round upset special.

5. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

They had their shot but just couldn't finish them off. It was a good defensive game though by both teams. I think EDDIE had a good game considering the shoulder,and RAY had a great game also. Sorry RAVENS fans about this loss but good luck for the next season. I'm sure RAY can't wait!