Can we please fast forward to LeBron holding the trophy

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by Lostmyluggage, May 31, 2007.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Lostmyluggage Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah, but the Cavs played equally horrible as well in game 3, hence the loss.
    Bottom line is that entire game 3 was one of the saddest, ugliest vicories in finals history.</div>

I wouldn't say the Cavs played horrible in game 3, considering how bad they played the rest of the finals. [​IMG] That was probably their best game......

2. CLos

CLos JBB=The Originals

<div class="quote_poster">Lostmyluggage Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It's overated because:

1. It wasn't necessary for him to do it inorder to score.
    2. There's alot of people that can do who don't even play college level ball.

Sure it looks sweet, but that move is nothing compared to the baseline dunk over Ewing as he got around 2 Knicks prior to the dunk.
    </div>

Are you joking?? First off, it was like 3 guys. He had to switch hands because he could have gotten blocked. Also, not everybody can just do that move especially with 3 guys in their face and also in the Finals. Just because you can do it by yourself playing a little pick up game, doesn't mean you can do it in that situation. Yes, the baseline dunk on Ewing was nasty also and I don't disagree with you.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting I-Miss-MJ:</div><div class="quote_post">gee and Horry wouldn't be bias would he?</div>

Horry being bias, NO WAY!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GatorsowntheNCAA:</div><div class="quote_post">I wouldn't say the Cavs played horrible in game 3, considering how bad they played the rest of the finals. That was probably their best game......</div>

The Cavs missed on so many opportunities to put the Spurs away in that game.

3. MJordan

MJordan JBB JustBBall Member

"Um, thats why the equation is Spurs > Cavs > Detroit > Bulls, becaue the Cavs lost to the Spurs, and Detroit and the Bulls LOST, LOST, LOST."

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW...you were so cocky at first, and now you are trying to make the fact that Cleveland got swept easier to cope with. These excuses and this sugarcoating has to stop. Look here, I am not trying to sugarcoat the fact that the Bulls lost to Detroit, you need to do the same for Cleveland...and once again, your equation is still flawed for 2 reasons.

4. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Chingy, close this thread down, bro. It isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

5. bbwchingy0007

bbwchingy0007 BBW Member

Especially since the Ship has been one. Thanks for actually getting some activity on this forum with this thread, and I hope all the people posting in this thread will continue to post over the course of the next year, most importantly during the off-season.