Carlos Boozer

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by nextCAVSowner, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Amherstcavsfan

Amherstcavsfan JBB JustBBall Member

[​IMG] If you ask me, There are only about 4-5 PF better than Boozer, those would be

1. KG
    2. O'Neil
    3. Brand
    4. Brad Miller *I think he can be classified as a PF*
    5. Odom *gotta give the love to the Rhode Island Grad*

That's it, I think that Boozer should have made the all-star team instead of the vastly over-rated Kenyon Martin

2. nextCAVSowner

nextCAVSowner JBB JustBBall Member

"Randolph on the other hand, is better than Boozer at this point. He has become the number one option on a talented offensive Portland team. He has a bunch of moves in the low post and has a very nice outside shot. Boozer still needs to develop some moves. He gets a lot of his points off of rebounds and getting out on the break". to tell u the truth, you can argue that statement. i dont think he is better than booze at this point, first off booze is not the #1 or 2 option on the offense and randolph is. i bet randolph throws up way more shots than booze. i have seen like 4 moves from booze and he gets to the hoop and makes his lay ups and dunks the ball hard. and the reason he gets points off rebounds are because he plays hard and he runs the floor, plus his shot is getting consistant. i cants wait to see him play garnett tonight!

3. Glen Infante

Glen Infante JBB Trend Setter

Randolph hoists 20 shots a game. Boozer mabey 15 at most.

4. nextCAVSowner

nextCAVSowner JBB JustBBall Member

exactly, randolph is the main scoring threat on the jailblazers. boozer is the 3rd scoring option on the cavs. so its hard to argue that.

5. Glen Infante

Glen Infante JBB Trend Setter

Its pretty dumb that there is no offensive plays set for Boozer. On the other hand when the Cavs call time out I never see them huddled up ready for a play. They just sit there and drink Gatorade until the 20 seconds is up.

6. coolhandluke

coolhandluke JBB JustBBall Member

I totally agree yeah james is a great player, but boozer in my opinion is more valuble to the team. He rarely has a bad game, and for being so young he has a longe time to improve his game and become a domininte player.

7. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting coolhandluke:</div><div class="quote_post">I totally agree yeah james is a great player, but boozer in my opinion is more valuble to the team. He rarely has a bad game, and for being so young he has a longe time to improve his game and become a domininte player.</div>

Not the case bro, lol.

James is the franchise, the phenom, the savior. I love Carlos and will defend him every day of the week, but he does not mean more tham James does.

Carlos is just a VERY important piece to have around him.

8. CANT STOP ME

CANT STOP ME JBB Probationary User

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting King James:</div><div class="quote_post">That is officially the stupidest thing you have ever say, and that says a lot.</div>

I WAS ALMOST WILLING TO BET ON MY LIFE THAT YOU WOULD SAY THAT TO HIM!!!!!

9. coolhandluke

coolhandluke JBB JustBBall Member

Regadless of all the big name players just look at boozers stats, and how good he's been playing this year. After looking at his stats may I also remind you this is olny his second year in the NBA.

10. CANT STOP ME

Yea i know i do think people are forgetting that Boozer is only in his second season.

11. jbbKing James

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting coolhandluke:</div><div class="quote_post">Regadless of all the big name players just look at boozers stats, and how good he's been playing this year. After looking at his stats may I also remind you this is olny his second year in the NBA.</div>

You don't have to remind the King of anything brah, I have been a die hard NBA fan for over a decade, I am a historian, I know the game.

Boozer is a lot of like how Larry Nance was to Mark Price and Brad Daugherty. Was he the best Cavalier? No. Could he be the best cavalier on any given night? Yes. Do we ned him in order to play our best and stand a chance of winning? Without question.

12. CANT STOP ME

Amen KJ. Boozers presence on the court is so important for the cavs. without Boozer who would do all the dirty work down low?

13. jbbKing James

Cavs' Boozer leads double-double life

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Kneeling at the scorer's table waiting to get into a game last week, Cavaliers point guard Jeff McInnis looked up just as Carlos Boozer streaked by.

With fundamental precision, Boozer caught a bounce pass near the foul line, dribbled once in the lane, then finished the fastbreak with a ferocious, backboard-shivering dunk.

While nearly 20,000 fans inside Gund Arena yelled "Booozzzz", McInnis, a recent arrival via a trade last month from Portland, offered a brief assessment of his new teammate.

"Man, how 'bout Booze?" McInnis said, shaking his head. "I had no idea the guy was THIS good."
    </div>

Full Story

14. CANT STOP ME

Once again KJ amen!!!!!

15. jbbKing James

Is it me though, or does Boozer not push off any when defending the post? I swear I could back him down.

16. CANT STOP ME

he is so dang strong that he doesnt need to push off anyone plus thats not really his style anyway

17. jbbKing James

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting CANT STOP ME:</div><div class="quote_post">he is so dang strong that he doesnt need to push off anyone plus thats not really his style anyway</div>

So what, everyone backs him under the basket and it looks as if he is not even trying to stop them. It's pissin' me off.

18. CANT STOP ME

I guess i only get to see a limited number of cavs games because i live in va but i have tapped all the games i have seen (20 pro 5 High School) my parents hate me because i have bought so many tapes

19. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Amherstcavsfan:</div><div class="quote_post">That's it, I think that Boozer should have made the all-star team instead of the vastly over-rated Kenyon Martin</div>

If anyone should have made the All Star team over K-Mart it's Lamar Odom.

20. Amherstcavsfan

Amherstcavsfan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sir Desmond:</div><div class="quote_post">If anyone should have made the All Star team over K-Mart it's Lamar Odom.</div>

I am just trying to make the point, K-Mart should not be an all-star.