Celtic Fans Role Call

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Feb 10, 2006.

1. KhAoS-CelticsFahLyfe

KhAoS-CelticsFahLyfe BBW Member

1. What's your name: Jack2. Where do you live: On Cape Cod (mass..duh lol)3. Age: 174. How did you become a Celtics fan: hometown team, saw a game vs suns 5 years ago when i REALLY started loving em5. How long have you been a Celtics fan: see # 46. Who is your favorite Celtic (current): Gerald Green. Not only is he 2 years older then me but I see so much potential in him and his dunks have been incredible.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time): I have to go with LB33. The sportscentury and highlights I've seen are incredible. Gotta love one of the top 3 all time.

2. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KhAoS-CelticsFahLyfe @ May 22 2006, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. What's your name: Jack2. Where do you live: On Cape Cod (mass..duh lol)3. Age: 174. How did you become a Celtics fan: hometown team, saw a game vs suns 5 years ago when i REALLY started loving em5. How long have you been a Celtics fan: see # 46. Who is your favorite Celtic (current): Gerald Green. Not only is he 2 years older then me but I see so much potential in him and his dunks have been incredible.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time): I have to go with LB33. The sportscentury and highlights I've seen are incredible. Gotta love one of the top 3 all time.</div> :welcome: ....... To the site

3. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

sorry, but how can Gerald Green be your favorite player?

4. Living_Legend33

Living_Legend33 BBW Member

1. What's your name? Adam2. Where do you live? Augusta, Maine3. Age? 194. How did you become a Celtics fan? Born into it.5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Since I started watching basketball at around 7 years old. 6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce because he's their best player.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Larry Bird because he's a credit to white b-ball players (like me) everywhere. I also love his emotion, toughness, resolve, and graceful shooting.

5. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

Welcome to the site, so far you seem like a pretty knowlegable poster. Keep it up!

6. CelticBalla32

We have had a few new C's fans come in lately. Come on guys post in here! :happy0144:

7. bostonfan23

bostonfan23 BBW Member

1. What's your name? Adam2. Where do you live? New Hampshire3. Age? 164. How did you become a Celtics fan? Location5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Birth6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce - He's the best I've ever seen in green, I like his attitude, I like his toughness, and I like how he's stuck around and not demanded a trade a la Wince and TMac.

8. hawkballer30

hawkballer30 BBW Member

1. What's your name? Isaac2. Where do you live? Indiana3. Age? 174. How did you become a Celtics fan? I juss like their history and love their young talent5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? not too long6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? yall will prolly hate him but I gotta say rajon rondo because im a big time UK fan7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? id have to say larry bird...who doesn't like that guy?

9. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

haha no one's going to be mad at you for rajon being your favorite player. not with the way he's been playing lately. :happy0144:

10. CelticBalla32

Why would people hate you for Rondo being your favorite? He's getting praised like a king. Hell, look at my sig and avatar.

11. hawkballer30

hawkballer30 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Oct 25 2006, 07:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why would people hate you for Rondo being your favorite? He's getting praised like a king. Hell, look at my sig and avatar.</div>lol haha Yeah its juss people hate UK and u know I thought yall would hate that but I guess not lol...Yeah looks like he been doin nice AVG 12 ppg....the thing I like most bout him is his defense though

12. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

I was a fan of Kentucky when they clobbered MSU, remember Patrick Sparks and the three point shot?I liked Kentucky since Tayshaun, and I remember Kelenna Azubuke, Rondo, Sparks, Chuck Hayes, the whole roster a year or two ago. Still like U of M better though.

13. hawkballer30

hawkballer30 BBW Member

14. nba dogmatist

nba dogmatist BBW Member

I'll admit it. I was, and am for that matter, a UK hater.

15. TSpark

TSpark BBW Member

1. What's your name? TJ2. Where do you live? Virginia3. Age? 154. How did you become a Celtics fan? My father liked them5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? My whole life, I say.6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Paul Pierce; Why? 'Guy is a big franchise player for them. If they ever let him go, it'd be a big mistake in my opinion. He's not the problem with them right now; Doc Rivers is.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Larry Bird; Why? He was my Dad's favorite Celtics player, and I followed along, even though I was never really old enough to watch Bird play back then.

16. PaulPierceLTU

PaulPierceLTU BBW Member

1. What's your name? arturas- arthur2. Where do you live? Vilnius LITHUANiA3. Age? 174. How did you become a Celtics fan? I like team's traditions, its history5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 3-4 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? ofcourse the truth because he is a real scoring machine, I have never seen such good player as him 7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? larry Bird :winkglasses:

17. LT

LT BBW Member

1. What's your name? Steve lamontagne since "L T"2. Where do you live? Portland, Maine3. Age? 224. How did you become a Celtics fan? Location5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Birth6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Gerald Green. Hes electricfing and I think will be the next generation's Kobe Bryant.

18. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Welcome both of you guys, LT and PaulPierceLTU.I hope you enjoy it here.

19. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PaulPierceLTU @ Nov 3 2006, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. What's your name? arturas- arthur
    2. Where do you live? Vilnius LITHUANiA
    3. Age? 17
    4. How did you become a Celtics fan? I like team's traditions, its history
    5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 3-4 years
    6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? ofcourse the truth because he is a real scoring machine, I have never seen such good player as him
    7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? larry Bird

:winkglasses:</div>
    Welcome, but if you have never seen a player better than Paul Pierce, you have only watched one Celtics game in your entire life haha.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Gerald Green. Hes electricfing and I think will be the next generation's Kobe Bryant.</div>
    I am a huge Gerald Green fan, but I am willing to bet both of my testicles and my left nipple that Gerald never accomplishes half of what Kobe has. But I do believe he will be a good player, and Doc is a complete idiot for playing Tony Allen over him.

20. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am a huge Gerald Green fan, but I am willing to bet both of my testicles and my left nipple that Gerald never accomplishes half of what Kobe has. But I do believe he will be a good player, and Doc is a complete idiot for playing Tony Allen over him.</div>If he ever indeed exceeds those expectations. You are going to be one sad puppy.