Celtic Fans Role Call

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by BALLAHOLLIC, Feb 10, 2006.

1. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC? @ Nov 4 2006, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If he ever indeed exceeds those expectations. You are going to be one sad puppy.</div>
    Actually, no. If Gerald Green turns into Kobe Bryant, it will be worth my nuts. [​IMG]

2. tjlamro

tjlamro BBW Member

Nice sig CelticBalla! Glad you like my work lol.

3. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

1. What's your name? Jeff2. Where do you live? Boston Mass3. Age? 13 (Young Celtics Fan Eh)4. How did you become a Celtics fan? I liked the Supersonics a while ago. Celtics were always my 2nd Fave team, but then I lose intrest in the Sonics since they just blow.. So I went to the Celtics. 5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 20006. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Paul Pierce, Why Because he is the leader of our squad and always plays 100% on the court. 7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Larry Bird; Why? Who wouldn't love Larry Bird? Bird was the man back then. I've been here for a while, just never posted in this thread. Lol

4. Noah

Noah BBW Member

1. What's your name? Joshua2. Where do you live? Hell aka Phx3. Age? 244. How did you become a Celtics fan? Loved them since 1993 (loved their history/tradition everything)5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? Nearly 14 years now6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce - I think it's evident, and I also like Telfair, West and Green 7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Gotta few, I loved when Nique was playing for the C's (though it didn't last long and he didn't do anything because his career was winding down)... I love Larry Bird and Danny Ainge, Bird's a legend and Ainge was a great role player.

5. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

Hey all,New guy here (and in need of a sig :winkglasses: ) and of course this was the first place I had to visithere's my 411;1. What's your name? Drew2. Where do you live? Ottawa Canada3. Age? 344. How did you become a Celtics fan? I liked all the teams my Dad did growing up so that ment the Celtics for B-Ball5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? since the early/mid 80's when the NBA was on the best channel for basketball CBS!6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Paul Pierce - He understands what it means to be a Celtic and the tradition it carries. His resigning with the team was a great moment for Celtic fans7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Wow, hard to say one so here's a few Larry Bird, no explanation needed. Reggie Lewis (R.I.P) such a great person and a superb player. Smooth in every sense of the word, he never forced his game. A crying shame his health problem and death. Kevin McHale, just a great technician in the post so many moves, it was a joy to watch. Paul Pierce, he carries the team and almost always rises to the occasion.I've left out the earlier Celts because I never saw them play.

6. JustBlaze

JustBlaze BBW Elite Member

Great to see how many Celtics fans we've got here

7. tjlamro

tjlamro BBW Member

JustBlaze do I know you from sims or my forum? Sorry if I am forgetting but your name sounds familiar... whats your AIM?

8. JustBlaze

JustBlaze BBW Elite Member

justblaze3417 - I'm not sure, possibly

9. TheIrishGodFather25

TheIrishGodFather25 BBW Member

1. What's your name?George2. Where do you live? Dedham, Ma3. Age?164. How did you become a Celtics fan? Home team pride5. How long have you been a Celtics fan?Since I started watching bball so about 6 years.6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Wally Szczerbiak with his outside shooting and PP because he has done so much for the Celtics organization.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? The Bird, I mean do I have to explain???Its good to be on a non team oriented forum with so many celts fans.

10. TheIrishGodFather25

TheIrishGodFather25 BBW Member

TJ?? your here too, hahaha lmao well nice to see you. Btw its Wally

11. russell11

russell11 BBW Banned

1. What's your name? Larry2. Where do you live? New Boston, TX3. Age? 334. How did you become a Celtics fan? Watching Larry Bird5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 13 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Brian Scalbrine, because he reminds me of Larry Bird7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Larry Bird, because of his work ethic

12. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Welcome to the site Russell11 :dribble:Nice to have another Celtics fan here. We have tons. I'm interested in how Scal reminds you of Bird [​IMG]

13. russell11

russell11 BBW Banned

He shoots good 3s and hustles realy hard

14. envygreen

envygreen BBW Member

1. What's your name? Nathanael / Nat2. Where do you live? Sydney, Aus3. Age? 194. How did you become a Celtics fan? I like basketball and I like the color green... hey I was like five years old then!5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 19-5 = ??6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Gerald Green, he is exciting to watch and has some awesome hops, I can really see him being a top NBA player one day, but maybe I'm biased.7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Arnold "Red" Auerbach, best coach ever!

15. russell11

russell11 BBW Banned

welcome envygreen

16. MJSucks

MJSucks BBW Member

What's your name? Larry Knight2. Where do you live? New York, New York :dunno: 3. Age? 204. How did you become a Celtics fan? To be different5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 10 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Rajon Rondo, his heart 7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Jo Jo, because he was smooth.

17. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (russell11 @ Feb 7 2007, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. What's your name? Larry2. Where do you live? New Boston, TX3. Age? 334. How did you become a Celtics fan? Watching Larry Bird5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 13 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Brian Scalbrine, because he reminds me of Larry Bird7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? Larry Bird, because of his work ethic</div>This guy was mad suspicious because Larry Bird hasn't played in the last 13 years.....and what's the chance he lives in new boston, texas and is 33 years old (larry's number)what a clown..

18. Iloveme33

Iloveme33 BBW Member

What's your name? Doug Talor2. Where do you live? Brady,TX 3. Age? 184. How did you become a Celtics fan? I don't know5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 9 years6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? PP34, First Celtic I ever rember 7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Why? PP34 same as top

19. redsoxrock04

redsoxrock04 BBW Member

What's your name? Tim Barry2. Where do you live? Boston, Mass3. Age? 264. How did you become a Celtics fan? Hometown5. How long have you been a Celtics fan? 26 yrs 6. Who is your favorite Celtic (current)? Why? Rajon Rondo and D-West because of their hearts7. Who is your favorite Celtic (all-time)? Larry Bird Why Not?

20. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

welcome Tim.looking forward to discussing the C's and b-ball in general with you.