Chad Johnson

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by DP, May 29, 2005.

1. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

yea the way Palmers been playing its no where near his fault anyway, wait fault for what they are 4-1. Both Chad and Palmer and the Bengals are doing good this year but i think they are a little overrated, they'll make the playoffs though. But i dont think they will be able to crank it up in the playoffs to go far

2. Tyl3r

Tyl3r nfl-*****s member

I think the Bengals will go to the Super Bowl and the other team will be Indianapolis

3. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

Johnson needs someone like Housemenzadah to take the attention off him and get his deep threat going but yeah I would say he is cool.

Anyone see his Cameo in MAdden 2006?

He has his gold teeth in and says "Madden.....it's in the game.....you can see the shine baby!"

He's just trying to have some fun, I think he tries to get people so worked up and so concerned with covering him that he disrupts their game from the word go!

4. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

Did u hear Chad crying over their 1st loss? I think we should rename him CHILD Johnson. :cheesey:

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did u hear Chad crying over their 1st loss? I think we should rename him CHILD Johnson. :cheesey:</div>

Nothing wrong with having a passion over the game and showing it. No one likes to lose.

6. bakes781

Sorry but there's no crying in football unless you have a legit reason(like a relative passing or someone getting injured). It's one loss. It's not the f***ing SB!

7. hoodie7

hoodie7 nfl-*****s member

did he actually cry or are you exaggerating

8. bakes781

I didn't see it, but it sure sounded like crying. He was saying how this shouldn't happen to us. We're not the those Bengals any more. Guess what buddy nobody goes undefeated in the NFL.

9. Tyl3r

Tyl3r nfl-*****s member

I would be like that too if we had our first loss

10. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry but there's no crying in football unless you have a legit reason(like a relative passing or someone getting injured). It's one loss. It's not the f***ing SB!</div>

Some players actually care. For that they get my respect. Others don't care! Chad Johnson cares. It's not like he threw a temper tandrem. He shedded a few tears from what you saying. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He didn't cry like a baby. Now did he!

11. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Did u hear Chad crying over their 1st loss? I think we should rename him CHILD Johnson. :cheesey:</div>

Nothing wrong with having a passion over the game and showing it. No one likes to lose.</div>

What exactly did he say?

I agree that if you lose, don't be satisfied! Someone said that nobody goes undefeated in the nfl and that may be true but if you do not strive for perfection then you will come nowhere near it!

12. bakes781

He was crying there's no doubt in my mind. After all his cocky attitude & then he goes & pull this pathetic sob fest I'm sorry he is clearly a man with some insecurites. Get a grip it's football!

13. hoodie7

hoodie7 nfl-*****s member

no actually i just read an article on it and it stated that he said that he had to keep from crying on the sideline because he was so frustrated...he never cried so get your facts strait before you bash somebody

14. bakes781

whateva he's a wuss that's my opinion. disagree with it all u want but im not changing it

15. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry but there's no crying in football unless you have a legit reason(like a relative passing or someone getting injured). It's one loss. It's not the f***ing SB!</div>

Some players actually care. For that they get my respect. Others don't care! Chad Johnson cares. It's not like he threw a temper tandrem. He shedded a few tears from what you saying. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He didn't cry like a baby. Now did he!</div>

He didn't cry like a baby? Hmmm. I fell asleep last night watching the NFL Network and woke up this morning and wondered who changed the channel to Oprah. Then, I realized it wasn't a woman, but Chad Johnson. He really needs to get a grip.

16. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry but there's no crying in football unless you have a legit reason(like a relative passing or someone getting injured). It's one loss. It's not the f***ing SB!</div>

Some players actually care. For that they get my respect. Others don't care! Chad Johnson cares. It's not like he threw a temper tandrem. He shedded a few tears from what you saying. Nothing wrong with that in my book. He didn't cry like a baby. Now did he!</div>

He didn't cry like a baby? Hmmm. I fell asleep last night watching the NFL Network and woke up this morning and wondered who changed the channel to Oprah. Then, I realized it wasn't a woman, but Chad Johnson. He really needs to get a grip.</div>

I don't get that because I don't watch Oprah. If he has problems big deal. We all do. I mean maybe he didn't make a play like he thought he would of and it got to him. If he shedded a few tears so be it. If he bawled like a lil kid then he needs to get a grip. I didn't see what actually happen but the media don't seem to be on it, so I'll assume it was some tears.

I mean what would you rather see. A man show passion for the game or a man wear the jersey of a former player that your team just lost to. I'll take the guy with passion anyday.

17. bakes781

You don't get it! The man has mental issues. He has a list of every CB he is expected to face each week & a yes or no option as to whether they can cover him. He clealrly takes time out of his day to rehearse his post td celebrations. He is as cocky as they come yet following a regular season loss he bawls to the media like a 4 yr old. He needs therapy!

18. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>You don't get it! The man has mental issues. He has a list of every CB he is expected to face each week & a yes or no option as to whether they can cover him. He clealrly takes time out of his day to rehearse his post td celebrations. He is as cocky as they come yet following a regular season loss he bawls to the media like a 4 yr old. He needs therapy!</div>

I'm not the type of person to say to someone I don't know persoanlly that they need therapy. He looks like he's having fun to me with his dances and that list. The defenders don't think anything of it and no he's just kidding. So why should you? You don't think TO or Ray Lewis rehearshed some of their dances. Now when you mean bawl like a baby do you mean wahhh-wahhh or was it more like sniff-sniff. If you could fine a tape or something and show it to me then I could get more of a view since I didn't see it happen.

19. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Chad Johnson, like Randy Moss and Terrell Owens, is an NFL Diva. Everything Chad Johnson does screams, "LOOK AT ME!" It's just pathetic the lengths that this buffoon will go to in order to get attention. Up until now, I haven't payed much attention to Chad Johnson. His interviews are kinda funny and he seems to be having fun playing football. However, the high pitched voice cracking whining that I woke up to this morning was incredibly disturbing. Chad Johnson says that he wants to be better than Jerry Rice, but the INDISPUTABLE Truth is that you cannot be an NFL Diva and even entertain the notion of being better than Jerry Rice.

20. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale)</div><div class='quotemain'>Chad Johnson, like Randy Moss and Terrell Owens, is an NFL Diva. Everything Chad Johnson does screams, "LOOK AT ME!" It's just pathetic the lengths that this buffoon will go to in order to get attention. Up until now, I have payed much attention to Chad Johnson. His interviews are kinda funny and he seems to be having fun playing football. However, the high pitched voice cracking whining that I woke up to this morning was incredibly disturbing. Chad Johnson says that he wants to be better than Jerry Rice, but the INDISPUTABLE Truth is that you cannot be an NFL Diva and even entertain the notion of being better than Jerry Rice.</div>

I agree with you there. The WR's of the NFL have now become "Divas" which is sad. I agree that I am not sure that anyone will ever become better than Jerry Rice. I think if Marvin Harrison plays long enough he might be able to break some of Jerry's records if he plays at that kind of level. He was the fastest WR ever to get 800 receptions but Chad Johnson. Not at that level yet.