Chris Webber out for the rest of the NBA playoffs...........

Discussion in 'Sacramento Kings' started by mike18946, May 9, 2003.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

they can still win, since they are so deep, but i agree with dexter where they can win a couple of games, but i don't think they can win a full series without c webb. hopefully spurs can knock lakers out.

2. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

Kings will be fine. they could lose two other starters and still beat the lakers. they could lose three other starters and still beat the mavs. thats how deep they are

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">Kings will be fine. they could lose two other starters and still beat the lakers. </div>

That might well be one of the dumbest comments ever...they can't even beat them with c-webb..without two other starters they would get killed.

4. olskoolfunktitude

not this year allnet. its a different laker team. shaq cant do it by himself and kobe isnt going to be the difference. the kings top 7 players could all have chances to be all stars if they played enough. no one other than shaq and kobe could crack the kings top 10

5. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

No one has proved they can beat L.A..if you take out another two other starters they would not win..shaq and kobe would be too much..they are now but if the kings take out bibby,peja for example..they would not have a chance

I've been hoping either spurs or kings would take out L.A the last 3 years but it has never happened...and i always thought they only have 2 good players.,but they always come through

6. olskoolfunktitude

thyeve come through in the past but they havent proved anything yet this year. The Spurs are winning that series and its no fluke.