Chris Webber

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

I know this has nothing to do with Football. The Sixers traded for Chris Webber last night. This is incredible, AI finally has another Super Star to play with. Basketball is my No2 sport, and now I am even more siked about the Sixers.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1998456

2. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

Very interesting situation in deed.

3. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Congradulations!, but Webber is past his prime

4. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

But he is still a good player. B-Ball is my No3 Sport hockey is my No2 But i was into the sixers when they went to the championship i would love to see them do it. Now with Chris Webber added in this not onkly helps AI but it frees up Korvier. Awww man i cant wait to see these guys make it to the playoffs.

5. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

He is over his prime. He wont have one 30 point 10 reb game this year I guarantee it! Maybe 30 points ten turnovers [​IMG]

It is a plus that hey finally get a big man though!

6. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

GF!, the guy is averaging this year 21.3 pgg(18th in NBA) and 9.7 rpg (10th in the NBA), last time I checked thats pretty damn good.

7. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>GF!, the guy is averaging this year 21.3 pgg(18th in NBA) and 9.7 rpg (10th in the NBA), last time I checked thats pretty damn good.</div>

Has he WOW! Im suprisedit's been a quiet but successful year for him, BUT HE IS INJURY PRONE! thats deinetely a downside. I other news

CHICAGO BULL ARE BACK [​IMG]!!!!!!!

8. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>GF!, the guy is averaging this year 21.3 pgg(18th in NBA) and 9.7 rpg (10th in the NBA), last time I checked thats pretty damn good.</div>

Has he WOW! Im suprisedit's been a quiet but successful year for him, BUT HE IS INJURY PRONE! thats deinetely a downside. I other news

CHICAGO BULL ARE BACK [​IMG]!!!!!!!</div>

I like that when i explanation gets smaked down he comes up with another one. J/K

9. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

Go to the Barber SHOP!!!!

10. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

hey BJames i'm loving the sig. and btw i posted this at the Barber Shop. DONT TAKE AWAY MY STUFF U BASTARD. lol jk

11. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey BJames i'm loving the sig. and btw i posted this at the Barber Shop. DONT TAKE AWAY MY STUFF U BASTARD. lol jk</div>

These people need to get to the barber shop.

12. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

Anyone hear anything about Baron Davis being traded to the Warriors for a #1 round draft pick????

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bleedblk&gld)</div><div class='quotemain'>Anyone hear anything about Baron Davis being traded to the Warriors for a #1 round draft pick????</div>

No way that would be a steal, draft pick aint worth anything.

14. DaBossMoss

DaBossMoss nfl-*****s member

6ers got the better deal i think davis will be good in warriors hornets looks like a rebuilging team looks like there gonna get 1st pick next year probaly gonna draft chris paul then no need for baron ha

15. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

Yeah i know that's a steal that's why i want to know if it's a rumor or not. They've better give us Jamison along with that 1st round pick.

16. Bearsfan1

I think Kings got the better deal, all three players they got were solid, they have so much depth, more defense, and are in a prime position to win the west. Philly is a 3 player team now, and the way iverson jacks up shots like there is no one else on the court, I dont think he and webber could co-exist.

17. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Kings got the better deal, all three players they got were solid, they have so much depth, more defense, and are in a prime position to win the west. Philly is a 3 player team now, and the way iverson jacks up shots like there is no one else on the court, I dont think he and webber could co-exist.</div>

I am not shock that you feel that way, you have already demonstrated your lack of knowledge in football, so why should basketball be any different. If you would rather have Kenny Thomas, Corliss Williamson and Brian Skinner then Chris Webber, then you know nothing about basketball.

You say that phille is a 3 player team, last time I checked there are only 5 on the floor at the same time. And now that AI had someone to take some pressure off of him, you watch. He does shoot alot and leads the league in scoring with close to 30 ppg, but he's also is 6th in league in assists with over 7. Thats not too shabby there.

18. DaBossMoss

DaBossMoss nfl-*****s member

ahhahahahah Baron is heading to golden state hornets getting speedy and dale good move for golden

19. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think Kings got the better deal, all three players they got were solid, they have so much depth, more defense, and are in a prime position to win the west. Philly is a 3 player team now, and the way iverson jacks up shots like there is no one else on the court, I dont think he and webber could co-exist.</div>

I am not shock that you feel that way, you have already demonstrated your lack of knowledge in football, so why should basketball be any different. If you would rather have Kenny Thomas, Corliss Williamson and Brian Skinner then Chris Webber, then you know nothing about basketball.

You say that phille is a 3 player team, last time I checked there are only 5 on the floor at the same time. And now that AI had someone to take some pressure off of him, you watch. He does shoot alot and leads the league in scoring with close to 30 ppg, but he's also is 6th in league in assists with over 7. Thats not too shabby there.</div>

AI is also ranked below 150th in FG% among NBA players with a minimum of 100 FG attempts. Which means we could basically put a starting 5 on the floor for every single team in the league with a better FG percentage. He is the most selfish player in the history of the league. He only leads the league cuz he shoots more than anyone should shoot. The three players the kings got are in the 28-29 year old range, everyone of them was averging 10 points a game, so if you look at total production the teams traded, the advantage goes to Kings.

20. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Here's BF1 comes with the stats again. A point guard will have a lower FG% then a center or a forward. He does shoot a lot, but I would not call him the most selfish ever. Please name 1 player that he has played with in his 9 years that you would clasify as a good second option.

Brian Skinner and Corliss Williamson are both stiffs. I do like Kenny Thomas, however I would take Chris Webber over him any day.