Chris Webber

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>I was being facetiousness. LOL that is pretty hilarious. He was close to speaking proper english though, subtract the "ness" buddy.</div>

He did it on purpose, their is no way he made all those spelling, typographical, and grammar mistakes on accident. Almost every word in the post is wrong in some way. He was using irony to get his point across.

2. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

You're right. I'm pretty sure anyway. You never know with some people though. Some are really just that stupid. That post does look like its done purposely to get his point across though. I see how its funny.

Good job picking up on that though BF1, I would have just assumed he was a dumbass from reading that.

3. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>You're right. I'm pretty sure anyway. You never know with some people though. Some are really just that stupid. That post does look like its done purposely to get his point across though. I see how its funny.

Good job picking up on that though BF1, I would have just assumed he was a dumbass from reading that.</div>

Man, imagine if someone really wrote something that dumb. If they read all of these replies they would feel really stupid, and rightfully so.

4. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

LOL true. You know though if infact he is just dumb, he can just say he did it to get his point across, and now we will never know if he really is an uneducated fool or not. Unless of course he takes it like a man and admits it to us.

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>LOL true. You know though if infact he is just dumb, he can just say he did it to get his point across, and now we will never know if he really is an uneducated fool or not. Unless of course he takes it like a man and admits it to us.</div>

Sometimes private embarassment, is more painful than the public embarassment. However, that was never my intention.

6. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

Yes it was a joke i was playing with you LOL. And wether i am smart or a dumbass i will leave it up to you to figure that out because i will never tell. So you can say what you want and think what you want about my education. But i dont act educated cause i dont have to. Thats what i mean i made a joke but every one gets all seious. Sometimes you should be able to just act regular speak regular. And for the last time i said stop acting white because although it is sterotypical white lawyers do speak like that. Not all white people but the lawyers yes. It was all a big joke it depends on you how you take it. But for all who took this serious needs to stop taking things so serious. Its called sarcasm!!!!!!!!

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Maybe its just the part of the country Im in or the people I am in contact with, but all of my friends talk just like BF1 and I....None of us are lawyers....yet....admittedly, myself and 2 other freinds are either in law school or will be within 2 years....

8. T.Oforphil81

Ok i understandf but it does not mean you have to talk like a lawyer. I people just try to show off. Myself i dont care what other people think of me I dont talk eduacted no but i can. I think dont talk eduacted because i dont feel i have to. But if you guys want to show off how good at speling you are and how you can you use big words then go right ahead.i just dont understand why?

9. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Whose showing off? This is how we talk all the time....its you that is putting on airs, pretending to be uneducated when you are not....its you that has said not to talk so "white", when I am white....Im being exactly who I am....

10. T.Oforphil81

Okay calm down man just let it go.
    All i was saying was that this is a forum the one place i thought you could go and talk about football without haveing to deal with looking words up.
    PS: I like your signature Beef
    What kind of eaglefan would do that LOL

11. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>PS: I like your signature Beef
    What kind of eaglefan would do that LOL</div>

I thought you guys might get a kick out of it....remember, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery, we poke fun at those we like deep down....

12. Bearsfan1

UPDATE: Since trade Philly is 4-5 and webber is unhappy playing with Iverson. What a surprise.

13. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Update: Since trade Philly is 9-6, won 5 of the last 6. And is now one of the hottest teams in the East.

As you should know, it takes time for players to adjust to each other.

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Update: Since trade Philly is 9-6, won 5 of the last 6. And is now one of the hottest teams in the East.

As you should know, it takes time for players to adjust to each other.</div>

I dont think they are hottest team in east. Bulls 5 of 5. Webber still playing poorly, and hates playing with Iverson.

15. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

I said one of the hottest genious, and are you his f*cking psychologist, how would you know if he hates playing with Iverson.

16. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>I said one of the hottest genious, and are you his f*cking psychologist, how would you know if he hates playing with Iverson.</div>

I did not say they werent one of the hottest. I said i dont think they are the hottest, i think the bulls are. Read posts and comprehend before you reply. They arent even that hot. THey are winning and that is important. However, look who they beat - The lakers twice in a tailspin, cleveland in the middle of thier tailspin, and bad toronto team, and detroit(this is a quality win). They lost to the bulls. 5 of 6 but only 1 quality win in all of that time.

17. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Does it really matter who you beat, as long as you win...W's are all that matter at the end of the season. Also, the game against Chicago Webber didnt play due to injury.

18. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

All I have to say is this thread...though about the sport I hate the most...is it's quite funny...I can't believe a basketball post went this far...

19. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>All I have to say is this thread...though about the sport I hate the most...is it's quite funny...I can't believe a basketball post went this far...</div>

Why do you hate BBall so much??

20. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

Any game I can watch the last two minutes of the game and see everything I need to see just doesn't interest me...nevermind that the NBA has turned into a team game full of individuals....and they wonder why we got smoked in the olympics...