Chris Webber

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

You noticed he said 10 years not 15 years because the Giants won a superbowl in 1990! The Giants also have been in as many superbowls as the eagles in the last what 4 or 5 years. he eagles deserved to be in the superbowl but they didn't win it! So you don't have a right to challenge teams that actually !WIN! superbowls. Past is teh Past and the future is now. There is no way in HELL that the eagles even come close to winning the super bowl this year. With an injury prone QB, a decaying O-line, and 53 talkers. Coach Reid even talks too much! Half of the world called McNabb's choke and they were right. So you need to move on and stop talking crap about teams that have got it done like the 85 Bears, and the perfect Dolphins and the 86/90 Giants and start focusing in on why your team isnt getting it done.

2. bednarik1963

bednarik1963 nfl-*****s member

My god. I sign in once in a blue moon and check out the PHILLY post to see if anyone has heard any news lately and what do I see? Same old, same old, BF1 and Beef trying to blabber to any Eagle fan listening that Philly sucks despite the run they had last year. Giantsfan, what they hell are you getting at? jumping on the bash Eagles bandwagon? I guess if my team played like your squad, I'd seek safety in numbers too. Don't even bother comparing that 86 team or 90 team to the all time great teams. BF1 and Beef, comb your mullet, throw on your acid washed, skin tight jeans, get in your Camero and drive down to the local gas station and pick up a newspaper and look at the date. IT'S 2005. Both of your teams suck and neither of them look to turn it around anytime soon. Why don't you guys hang out on your own team boards for awhile and give your DIVINE INTELECT to people who care. I'm sure any newbies will think both of you are almost Chris Mortenson'esque and will hang on your every word.

It isn't a news flash that Philly lost a tight Super Bowl. Dissapointing game, yes, but at least they were there and had a chance to win. Beef, before you start labeling McNabb as a choker, look back at a career of your favorite number 13 from Pittsburgh U. He had 19 years at that title.

3. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bednarik1963)</div><div class='quotemain'>My god. I sign in once in a blue moon and check out the PHILLY post to see if anyone has heard any news lately and what do I see? Same old, same old, BF1 and Beef trying to blabber to any Eagle fan listening that Philly sucks despite the run they had last year. Giantsfan, what they hell are you getting at? jumping on the bash Eagles bandwagon? I guess if my team played like your squad, I'd seek safety in numbers too. Don't even bother comparing that 86 team or 90 team to the all time great teams. BF1 and Beef, comb your mullet, throw on your acid washed, skin tight jeans, get in your Camero and drive down to the local gas station and pick up a newspaper and look at the date. IT'S 2005. Both of your teams suck and neither of them look to turn it around anytime soon. Why don't you guys hang out on your own team boards for awhile and give your DIVINE INTELECT to people who care. I'm sure any newbies will think both of you are almost Chris Mortenson'esque and will hang on your every word.

It isn't a news flash that Philly lost a tight Super Bowl. Dissapointing game, yes, but at least they were there and had a chance to win. Beef, before you start labeling McNabb as a choker, look back at a career of your favorite number 13 from Pittsburgh U. He had 19 years at that title.</div>

Some valid points with a combination of rudeness......I like you [​IMG]

I am not jumping on any bandwagon, if anything I created the I hate Eagles bandwagon on this site since the beggining [​IMG] But seriously, I agree that Marino is slightly a choker but he did not have 1/3 of what the eagles had this year. They were built to win this year and thats why they will fail in 2006. Your CB's showed a big weakness for big play let ups the only reason you did not let as many deep plays as you shouldve is because of your dominating defensive line. Simon has had injury problems and has decreased in production. Hugh Douglas is getting up their in age and is only used as a situation DE. McDougle has done nothing and Jevon Kearse will get hurt this year. I dont think he has ever played 2 straight season w/o an injury. Westbrook provided to be good, but to bad Reid only beleives in running the ball 10 times a game with him. Why they put Dorsey Levens in there so often bewilders me!McNabb has also has had injury problems in the past and you guys do not have a 2nd dependable WR. LJ Smith is okay at TE, but splitting time w/ Chad Lewis has not helped him out IMO. Your Linebacking corpse besides Trotter is not that good. Although you have depth Dhani Jones is streaky. I live in Pennsylvania so I hear this all the time about hpw great they are and etc. but these fans get to me and I post what I observe and back my word up!

4. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

[quote name='bednarik1963']My god. I sign in once in a blue moon[/quote]

You really should spend more time here....

[quote name='bednarik1963']BF1 and Beef trying to blabber to any Eagle fan listening that Philly sucks despite he run they had last year.[/quote]

I cant speak for BF1, but I dont care if you guys listen or not....you always respond, so Im assuming you do listen....

[quote name='bednarik1963']BF1 and Beef, comb your mullet[/quote]

How did you know I have a mullet?

[quote name='bednarik1963'] throw on your acid washed, skin tight jeans[/quote]

and acid wash jeans?

[quote name='bednarik1963'] get in your Camero and drive down to the local gas station and pick up a newspaper and look at the date. IT'S 2005.[/quote]

and the camero, you must be psychic or something....

[quote name='bednarik1963'] Both of your teams suck and neither of them look to turn it around anytime soon. Why don't you guys hang out on your own team boards for awhile and give your DIVINE INTELECT to people who care.[/quote]

Now I know you are listening, how else would you know about our intellect?

[quote name='bednarik1963'] I'm sure any newbies will think both of you are almost Chris Mortenson'esque and will hang on your every word.[/quote]

Dont need the newbs to hang on my words, thats what I have you for....

[quote name='bednarik1963']It isn't a news flash that Philly lost a tight Super Bowl. Dissapointing game, yes, but at least they were there and had a chance to win.[/quote]

They had a really good chance to win, they would have if not for the placing of hands around necks and sqeezing

[quote name='bednarik1963']Beef, before you start labeling McNabb as a choker, look back at a career of your favorite number 13 from Pittsburgh U. He had 19 years at that title.[/quote]

What do you know, the chance to demonstrate the difference between me and an Eagles fan....I can actually admit that Marino chocked....I can actually see that not winning a title taints his career. I do not think of Marino as a god among men....He was a football player, a really good one, but he made mistakes and some of them cost the team in big games....so I will go ahead and label McNabb a chocker, 3 picks in a super bowl including one when the game was on the line is a choke job....throw in all the nfc title game choke jobs and you got yourself one hell of a big game choke artist....

5. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bednarik1963)</div><div class='quotemain'>BF1 and Beef, comb your mullet, throw on your acid washed, skin tight jeans, get in your Camero and drive down to the local gas station and pick up a newspaper and look at the date.
    </div>

Honestly you owe me a new pair of jeans (and no they aren't acid washed) because I pissed my self when I read that line...hahaha too god damn funny. GREAT post Bednarik.

6. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

o man i should of join this topic earlier