CJ since Dame came back

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Blazinaway, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Blazinaway

Blazinaway Well-Known Member

I hope it is just a slump but ever since Dame has returned CJ playing level has dropped dramatically after playing his best ball ever when Dame was out. I am not suggesting that because of 7 games like this they can't play together or we need to trade CJ right away - BUT it should at least have us thinking/considering if these two guys who both seem to play better when they are the "lead" guards should be paired long term?
    CJ has looked like a different player with Dame back, no rhythm to his game with less handling of the ball and it seems to affect all facets of his play. He played fantastic as our PG and I am sure other teams saw this. His trade value may never be higher, and "IF" this lower level of play continues I would consider moving him if good value could be had. Also IMO it would be better for his career if the could play PG or lead guard. I am okay with keeping him by the way, I just don't think its likely the best long term solution.

Eastoff likes this.
  2. kjironman1

kjironman1 Well-Known Member

Take into consideration the teams they have played and like last night the schedule.