Clippers Sign Olden Polynice

Discussion in 'Los Angeles Clippers' started by Premium, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

[​IMG]

OMG olden [​IMG]

2. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting the MDE:</div><div class="quote_post">OLDen Polynice? The guy who impersonated a cop? Too bad he can't impersonate a center. [​IMG] :P</div>

bahahahahaha...omg [​IMG] too funny!!

i remember that, how could anyone who looks like him expect to impersonate anything other than a pro athlete...LOL, thats too funny, but not as funny as the "impersonating a center" comment, big up

on a side note, the sonics actually drafted scottie pippen and traded him to the bulls for none other than olden polynice...OUCH!

3. AZ1

AZ1 JBB JustBBall Member

yo those stats suck

4. t-mac

t-mac JBB JustBBall Member

The Clippers have announced the signing of free agent center/forward Olden Polynice,.

Polynice, a 14-year NBA veteran, spent the 2000-01 season with the Utah Jazz averaging 5.3 points, 4.7 rebounds in 20.0 minutes per game. After a brief stint with the American Basketball Association, Polynice was signed by the Philadelphia 76ers in October, 2002 but did not play. He later had short stints with the Harlem Globetrotters, the Grand Rapid Hoops of the Continental Basketball Association and the Pennsylvania Valley Dawgs of the United States Basketball League.

No stranger to the Clippers organization, Polynice played two seasons in the 90's, his first in 1990-91 averaging 12.3 ppg and 9.1 rpg in 31 games and then in 1991-92 where he averaged 8.1 ppg and 7.1 rpg in 76 games.
    ITS OFFICIAL BABY!

5. t-mac

t-mac JBB JustBBall Member

I Guess They Forgot To Mention His Brief Stint In The Greek League