comments for the 2k7 site mock draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Thoth, Mar 23, 2007.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>Another option since Minnesota missed out on a top flight WR would be TE, Zach Miller.</div>
    Shhhh! Someone is thinking about TE @ pick #55.</div>
    Wait, didn't they sign Daniel Graham?</div>
    Broncos signed Daniel Graham

2. Murtyle

Murtyle nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Murtyle)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'll take the Bills and the Seahawks too if you need me to...</div>
    If you want to do the Jills, I'll do the Seahawks.</div>
    Deal... And Stanton is better than Smoker... I'm surprised Smoker can still walk... I hung out with the team after the "longest second" game a few years ago and the dude couldn't get off the couch... Somehow we still lost that game... Smoker is in the AFL now I think...

3. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

It's been 24 hours since the last pick so we need a decision on the Vikings pick. What about secondary help? Hughes & Wilson are good value here IMO?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm hoping Drew Stanton is available for the Ravens. If not, Trent Edwards is a decent option because he is making a run towards the #3 QB.</div>
    FWIW; there will be alot of upset phins fans if Quinn, Edwards, or Stanton are not selected by pick 60... I am not one of them. I'd prefer to see Kevin Kolb (Houston), Rowe (NV-Reno), John Beck (BYU), or Zac Taylor (Nebraska) wearing A & O next year.

I don't think Stanton is as good as Smoker who played @ Mich St a few yrs ago and may still be on the Rams Roster. Edwards played at Stanford... need I say more?</div>
    You're really giving away your draft board here lol I have Kolb as the highest rated QB available & Jacksonville has yet to pick [​IMG]

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>You're really giving away your draft board here lol</div>
    or is it a red herring? hmmmmmmmmm?

5. bakes781

come on people we need to keep this thing moving.

6. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I say we choose a WR for the vikings, Gonzalez or Smith. Tarvaris Jackson needs more weapons.

7. bakes781

I made Anthony Gonzalez the pick. Let's hope BearNole hasn't disappeared again lol

8. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>I made Anthony Gonzalez the pick. Let's hope BearNole hasn't disappeared again lol</div>
    I really like that pick for the Vikings. It'd be a good fit in my opinion. I made the 49ers pick. We need to speed this up and get it done in two weeks.

9. bakes781

Thanks I agree.

10. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Bills are in much need of LBs, there is ILB Buster Davis, OLB Stewart Bradley and Justin Durant. Durant is an athelte, but Bradley has good intincts. DB Eric Wright is still on the board, since they lost Clements, he would a good replacement

The best players on the board is DT Tank Tyler and Ryan Kalil.

11. Murtyle

Murtyle nfl-*****s member

Well they picked McCargo last year so I am shading away from DT... They picked Willis in the first so ILB isn't a need anymore... OLB is a possibility but i don't think there is as good of a prospect as OC Kalil or TE Zach Miller left here...

What they really need is a RB... I would't take any that are left at this point so I am going to go with the BPA in my mind and take Ryan Kalil...

12. BearNole 6304

BearNole 6304 nfl-*****s member

i was ready fellas, yall only gave me 5 hours lol. i was gonna pick buster davis lb florida state

13. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

Porky is past 12 hours. Bakes or anyone can make the pick. We need to get it moving.

14. bakes781

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearNole 6304)</div><div class='quotemain'>i was ready fellas, yall only gave me 5 hours lol. i was gonna pick buster davis lb florida state</div>
    Sorry about that. I guess pork figured since you missed your 1st pick that the likelyhood of you missing this one was pretty good.

15. Thoth

I just want to thank Porky for taking for the Pack who I was going to select for the Seahawks. :X

16. bakes781

Titans have needs in the secondary. Aaron Rouse & Josh Wilson would be good fits here.

17. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

So what does everyone think of the Fred Bennett slection for Cincy? I figure it's kind of a reach but the guy can play, plus i believe eventually having him form a tandem with old College teammate Jonathan Joseph could be a phenomenal move.

18. bakes781

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>So what does everyone think of the Fred Bennett slection for Cincy? I figure it's kind of a reach but the guy can play, plus i believe eventually having him form a tandem with old College teammate Jonathan Joseph could be a phenomenal move.</div>
    does he have any run-ins with the law? a minimum of 1 year in prison is a prerequisite to play for the Bengals lol

19. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>So what does everyone think of the Fred Bennett slection for Cincy? I figure it's kind of a reach but the guy can play, plus i believe eventually having him form a tandem with old College teammate Jonathan Joseph could be a phenomenal move.</div>
    does he have any run-ins with the law? a minimum of 1 year in prison is a prerequisite to play for the Bengals lol</div>
    Its a prerequisite for Bengals players to look good in either orange or stripes

20. bakes781

I made the Rouse the selection for Tennessee. After 12 hours has passed from the previous pick it's open game on the next one.