Conservative Supreme Court justices grill Biden lawyer on OSHA vaccine requirement

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by truebluefan, Jan 7, 2022.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments Friday in a high-stakes public session to decide whether the U.S. government can begin enforcing sweeping COVID-19 vaccine requirements affecting nearly 100 million workers.

For three hours and 40 minutes, the justices heard oral arguments over federal vaccine and testing rules for businesses with 100 employees or more, and on vaccine mandates for health care workers at facilities receiving Medicaid and Medicare funding.

Enforcement of the policies, which were announced in November, has been put on hold pending resolution in the high court.

Read more https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-justices-biden-vaccine-mandates-oral-arguments

What do I think about it? I think the President has very good intentions in ordering the mandates. I dont think according to the law he has the absolute power to do that. Congress does on the Federal level. But lets be honest here. Republicans will never vote for a mandate because of the Republican media and its follower's saying there is nothing to see here.

In the very least it will be left up to the states and that is a shame. People will be dying in the states that will do nothing. Again due to the national media and those that follow it.