OT Coronavirus: America in chaos, News and Updates. One million Americans dead and counting

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jan 3, 2020.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Did you wear a mask when in large crowds or people? Like the store or church?

2. jonnyboy

jonnyboy Well-Known Member

I didn’t.

3. THE HCP

THE HCP NorthEastPortland'sFinest

You bragging that you didn’t lockdown and wear a mask, as if it’s a good thing, is all we need to hear.

4. THE HCP

You’d think I wouldn’t be amazed that there are people like this actually walking around in society. Wow.

5. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

I know people who brag they don't wear seat belts. I never could understand that level of stupidity.

6. jonnyboy

Didn’t inject that garbage water in to my arm either, or force my children to. Hardly anyone i know did. Didn’t strap a fucking mask to a toddlers face either, like a fucking psychopath. We’re all still healthy, imagine that. Don’t know anyone who died of covid either, but i know of multiple who took that fucked up injection and are now injured.
    Imagine forcing children to take a shot that is more dangerous to them than the disease itself, or strapping a cloth to their face. Traumatizing. Criminal.

Last edited: May 15, 2024
  7. jonnyboy

I imagine anything that isn’t mainstream enough to be presented on ‘The View’ would absolutely scare the shit out of you.

8. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

So this is all misinformation. It has been proven misinformation time after time.

You don't know anybody who's family will admit they died from COVID and the people you know who claim they were injured by the vaccine are almost certainly lying or too dumb to know how wrong they are, and were probably injured by catching COVID without being vaccinated.

Everything Beagle likes this.
  9. THE HCP

I lost 10 friends and family members to COVID…..that scared the shit out of me.

10. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

North Carolina Republican controlled legislature advanced a bill that would make it a crime for anyone to wear a mask in public, including cancer patients and immunocompromised people.

11. jonnyboy

Dumb neocons swinging the pendulum so far in the opposite direction they render themselves mentally challenged.
    As it turns out, politicians on either of the two fake sides have zero concept of personal freedom, self autonomy or staying the fuck out of other people’s business. People can wear masks on their face or flower pots on their head, I really give no fucks. Where do these loser politicians get the audacity to micromanage such menial aspects of human life? It really requires a certain level of sociopathy to wake up, look in the mirror and say “I should decide for them”.

12. BigGameDamian

BigGameDamian Well-Known Member

13. jonnyboy

Clown world.

14. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Congressional Republicans are once again dragging Dr. Fauci, who has done more for the country than they could dream of, before a committee so they can yell sound bites for right wing media and campaign ads. Because having no medical degree and no knowledge of biology means they know more about infections diseases than he does.

15. beast crnjo

beast crnjo Well-Known Member

They do not. Not for viral anyway. Try wearing one on a cold day, and observe how we'll the mask catches your breath. There have actually been quite a few studies evaluating how effective they find no benefit. This was actually in the official CDC guidance on the matter.

Then they started to be used as part of the covid psyop, and became politicized. With lefties almost treating them like a religious talisman, and shreeking at people who dared to not wear one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
    CJ_is_Gone likes this.
  16. beast crnjo

The vaccine efficacy stats that were thrown about were an misleading mirage (intentionally in most cases). In a nutshell, it's a combination of healthy user bias and miscategorization error. The same CDC data that shows VE against covid also shows it causes a 70% reduction in car accidents. (that is healthy user bias). This data has all being laid out using publically available data from many countries.

The miscategorization error gives you the exact same "waning efficacy" curve. This statistical trick, is when you count covid deaths within 14 days of vaccination as an unvaccinated death in the numerator, but use the same population in the denominator of the vaccinated population in the equation for the vaccinated mortality. Anyone that understands basic math will see the problem with this.

If you don't believe this, simply step back and look at the amount of covid mortality and morbidity post vaccine rollout. It increased in nearly every country. So how on earth can you observe this blatant fact and still believe the vaccine was wonderfully effective?

jonnyboy and CJ_is_Gone like this.
  17. beast crnjo

What's the problem? She's wearing a mask.

18. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Republicans seated a convicted January 6 insurrectionist and a QAnon devotee behind Dr. Fauci. He could not see them but when he was on camera so were they, making faces and mugging. When Dr. Fauci referred to the threats against his wife and children, they made mocking gestures. Republican party seems frozen in sixth grade making fun of unpopular kids.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2024
    Phatguysrule likes this.
  19. Phatguysrule

Phatguysrule Well-Known Member

United States: COVID-19 weekly
    death rate by vaccination status, All
    ages

[​IMG]

20. beast crnjo

jonnyboy likes this.