OT Crazy stories when you drank with your friends before age 18

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by stampedehero, Feb 22, 2018.

1. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Behold, A chance to exorcise your demons.

When I was 16, my two great friends Bill and George decided we should get drunk from what we could find in our father's liquor cabinet. We all would mix something mysterious and dump it into one bottle. What the hell, it's going to end up as one soup anyway. We met in my basement with true effect black lights, florescent light posters and music feed through my Fender Bassman. My grandmother was from the old country in Hungary and she knew right away we were going for the finish line. My parents should have heeded her warnings and stopped us. In a way, I wish they did.

What the fuck is Vermouth? Does it mix well with whiskey and scotch? Hell No! We drank that bottle and lost complete sense of balance. I led the entourage up the stairs, fell on my face with George and Bill falling on top of me. We laughed so much that my Grandmother opened the door and said" I told you they were drinking. I can smell the wine from here. Needless to say a grounding was about to happen. My parents were pissed but not cruel. My mom said if your stupid enough to get drunk and sick, you may as well do it in the house. I was surprised but learned a better lesson. Never mix the napalm Vermouth with anything.

Got one? guy-falling-down-stairs-gif.gif

truebluefan and riverman like this.
  2. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I bet we can read many more stories similar to yours.

I was a good boy. Never had the opportunity to go off and drink with friends.