Dallas Mavericks @ Denver Nuggets

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by CelticBalla32, Apr 6, 2007.

1. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

That was an ugly offensive game, yet it was pretty entertaining. Neither team could really hit a shot, but Denver's offense picked up down the stretch, and that ultimately allowed them to win the game.Hopefully for Dallas, though, Howard's ankle isn't hurt too severely... that looked pretty painful.

2. dirkenator

dirkenator BBW Member

wow just wow.... :no3: Mavs are starting to piss me off. That was ugly shooting

3. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

Stackhouse and George were just awful. Actually Terry and Dirk were also awful. Dallas has no offense right now.

4. Trail_Blazer

Trail_Blazer BBW Member

Dallas can't win 70 games now. I knew they wouldn't.... Good job Denver!

5. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dirkenator @ Apr 7 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow just wow.... :no3: Mavs are starting to piss me off. That was ugly shooting</div>LMAO you got to be f****** kidding me dude starting to piss you of? They been the lock best team in the league since last season finals were over for this year. They are all most not beatable when healthy. This team has nothing worry about as long they are healthy they are as close to a LOCK as it can be to win the title. Yes I know Suns, and Spurs are not to far of either but I still see Dallas better then the Suns/Spurs.One bad game wow big deal when you got teams like Boston/Memphis, and my idiot Sixers who all can't win if there life depended on it. Well Sixers are playing aight actually. But Boston/Memphis fans should be mad your mad you will win 69 probably instead of 70 DAMN people are greedy. LMAOAnyway no body could score I think Denver did good on D, but also Dallas just could not really score. AI/Melo were awful first half they were of.But AI took over in the 3rd, and Melo in the 4th.Iverson was 9-23 not good shooting % cause of his bad start. He was 4-6 from the line finally better from the line he was strugling. But Yeah damn Melo needs to pass more when he is doubled/tripled out to AI so he can pull up for the shot or fake and drive. AI need to get the ball a little more he is great at getting fouls on guys he drives to the basket and finishes or get's the foul and goes to the line he needs to get the ball more for that. But Yeah he has 22 points tonight, 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 2 steals, and 3 turnovers.Melo was 7-21 also started very slow. He has 23 points, 10 board, 3 assists, 1 steal, and only one turnover.Camby 14 board, and 3 blocks. But was only 1-8 eh.Nene was 7-12 shooting above 50% shooting. He had 16 points, 10 board, 4 assists, 1 steal, and 3 turnovers. Another consistent game for Nene he has been much better hope he can keep it up that makes Denver that much better if he does keep it up.Only 9 points for Denver's bench though. JR was 0-4 shooting. And KL was 1-3 shooting not good.Block shots 7 for Denver, and 5 for Dallas.Turnovers 11 only for Denver finally cut down on that. And Dallas had 16 turnovers.Denver got 6 steals, and Dallas got 5 steals.Dallas had 13 offense of board, and Denver had 9 offense of board. Denver had 38 def of boards, and Dallas had 36 def of boards. So 49 boards over all for Dallas, and 47 board over all for Denver.Dallas shot 36%, and Denver shot 35% for the game. As you saw by the score they both just could not score.

6. Point Blank

Point Blank BBW Member

Avery was going to rest players anyways..no way we was getting 70 wins.

7. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

Denver had more to win in this game than Dallas did, I just want the playoffs to start.

8. JRICH23

JRICH23 BBW Member

Great pass from Camby to melo. Textbook alley-oop!Also how long is josh howard out for?

9. Opal

Opal Active Member

Wow, we played defense! Only 70ish points and we still manage too win against a great team? Crazy. It was pretty entertaining to watch even if we didn't score over 100.We finally won 4 in a row. [​IMG]

10. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 7 2007, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Denver had more to win in this game than Dallas did, I just want the playoffs to start.</div>LOL more to win in this game then Dallas? You mean cause Howard was out?And ow Yeah how long is he out for?

11. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 8 2007, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>LOL more to win in this game then Dallas? You mean cause Howard was out?And ow Yeah how long is he out for?</div>He said there was more of a reason for Dallas to win becuase they've pretty much sealed first seed.Also, Howard sprained his ankle, haven't heard anything about when he is returning.

12. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>LOL more to win in this game then Dallas? You mean cause Howard was out?And ow Yeah how long is he out for?</div>No I don't mean because Howard was out. Mavs have only 1 game, a win by them or a loss by Phoenix to lock up 1st. The Nuggets are still jockeying for a better position with the Lakers, so they have more to win in this game than the Mavs. And with Howard, I don't think there's a timetable but he should sit out at least a week or rest of the season. Especially if we lock up 1st. No sense in bringing him back.

13. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 8 2007, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And with Howard, I don't think there's a timetable but he should sit out at least a week or rest of the season. Especially if we lock up 1st. No sense in bringing him back.</div>I agree about giving him rest and letting him fully heal, but I'd want him in another game or 2 before the playoffs if his health allows.

14. mavsfan1000

mavsfan1000 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 8 2007, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No I don't mean because Howard was out. Mavs have only 1 game, a win by them or a loss by Phoenix to lock up 1st. The Nuggets are still jockeying for a better position with the Lakers, so they have more to win in this game than the Mavs. And with Howard, I don't think there's a timetable but he should sit out at least a week or rest of the season. Especially if we lock up 1st. No sense in bringing him back.</div>Howard needs rest but coming into the playoffs after being out for 2 weeks could really backfire. I say he sits out one more game and than they limit his minutes. Sitting players that long can really take the team out of rhythm.

15. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

Ow AightI agree he should sit out the rest of the season. But I won't mind if all the stars break a leg on the top 3 teams Dallas, Suns, and Spurs and Denver would have a chance at a title that way. LMAO :HAHAHA: Sorry

16. Point Blank

Point Blank BBW Member

I swear Howard hurts his ankle every game..lol