Dallas vs. New York

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Moo2K4, Sep 8, 2007.

1. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

aaaaand count it

2. Dark Hero

Dark Hero Can't Tell Me Nothing

^Don't rub it in!Sucks that Manning got injured he had a great game we need a running game.

3. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Yeah tonight was a freak day for both teams. We were already without Newman and Fergy, and then you guys started dropping. Bad day for both teams, health wise

4. Dark Hero

Health wise it was not good for the Giants today.

5. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Book it! We need to work on our discipline, but we played a pretty good game. Our offense looked smooth during the second half and we looked like a good team, offense wise. We need to play much better defense, but it is the first game. I'm glad we won.

6. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

What a game for the offense today. Romo had about as good a game as he's ever played today, aside from the pick. Owens had a great season debut as well. My only issue is the defense.....or lack thereof. I'd like to use the injury excuse, but that cna't be the whole reason. It's unacceptable to give up that much, regardless of who's missing.

7. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Our secondary looked like poop, but that was to be expected. Jacque Reeves INT was huge, and the touchdown he gave up to Plaxico shows why he's 3rd string.</p>

Our offense was dynamite overall. I want to see JJ rip a couple more runs. Barber was sizzling. That TD run on 3rd and 7 was siiiiick.</p>

WAY too many offensive line penalties. Ick.</p>

8. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    I think the Cowboys could easily make a run for The Superbowl.</p>

That's about it though, god I "hate" the NFC (not the Cowboys exactly though, it isn't anything personal). [​IMG] </p>

9. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

What'd I say about Manning? Too many people form an opinion on his game without watching him consistently, and it just feeds into this perception of him being a bust. At the end of the day, he's going to be on of the better QB's in the league, IMO.</p>

What a depressing game though. I'll wear that sig whenever its ready, Shake.</p>

10. Master Shake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chutney)</div><div class='quotemain'>

What'd I say about Manning? Too many people form an opinion on his game without watching him consistently, and it just feeds into this perception of him being a bust. At the end of the day, he's going to be on of the better QB's in the league, IMO.</p>

What a depressing game though. I'll wear that sig whenever its ready, Shake.</p></div>

It is ready. Look in the Graphics forum.</p>

11. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (huevonkiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>

god I </p></div>

Redundancy? Hm? </p>

12. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

What a depressing game though. I'll wear that sig whenever its ready, Shake. </p>

</div></p>

[​IMG] </p>

</p>

13. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (huevonkiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>

That's about it though, god I "hate" the NFC (not the Cowboys exactly though, it isn't anything personal). [​IMG] </p></div>

</p>

Are you on crack? They just let 35 points to a supposed "average" offense. Tony Romo will show his real self mid season. What he has ain pocket presence he loses in wrecklessness as most young QB's You are guys are fortunate you played one of teh worst secondaries in the game. </p>

14. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

[​IMG] </p>

</p></div>

LOL! Man, I have to get you guys back for this one.</p>

15. Master Shake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

[​IMG] </p>

</p></div>

LOL! Man, I have to get you guys back for this one.</p></div>

That is what you get when you mess with me, GMJigga and other Cowboy fans. Hey, anytime these teams, meet, send a sig bet our way. Lol.</p>

16. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>[

Are you on crack? They just let 35 points to a supposed "average" offense. Tony Romo will show his real self mid season. What he has ain pocket presence he loses in wrecklessness as most young QB's You are guys are fortunate you played one of teh worst secondaries in the game. </p></div>

This whole "We'll se the real Romo soon" BS is just needless rhetoric, and baseless propaganda. Tony had one slump in his first year of a starter, and all of a sudden that's supposed to negate the qualities he's shown on the field. Tony's pocket pressence is the reason he starts for our team, and the reason he got his shot over Bledsoe (against the Giants, too). He bumbles a snap, and throws for 4,5 TD's in a couple of games while lighting up the D for yardage yet theres more emphasis on his single failure. If the "real romo" is a poor quarterback, than that would have already been shown, and he would continue to show this true form after 'falling back to earth.' Yet low and behold he wins the QB skills competition at the Pro Bowl and in the first game of the season throws for 375 and 4 TD's. </p>

17. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    [quote name='Giantsfan1'][quote name='huevonkiller']

That's about it though, god I "hate" the NFC (not the Cowboys exactly though, it isn't anything personal). [​IMG] </p>[/QUOTE]

</p>

Are you on crack? They just let 35 points to a supposed "average" offense. Tony Romo will show his real self mid season. What he has ain pocket presence he loses in wrecklessness as most young QB's You are guys are fortunate you played one of teh worst secondaries in the game. </p> [/QUOTE]

Bitter Giants fan or something? I actually like NYG more than Dallas, but the NFC is pathetic, why wouldn't they have a shot at making a run? The Cowboys have a potent offense at least.</p>

</p>[quote name='GMJigga'][quote name='Giantsfan1'][

Are you on crack? They just let 35 points to a supposed "average" offense. Tony Romo will show his real self mid season. What he has ain pocket presence he loses in wrecklessness as most young QB's You are guys are fortunate you played one of teh worst secondaries in the game. </p> [/QUOTE]

This whole "We'll se the real Romo soon" BS is just needless rhetoric, and baseless propaganda. Tony had one slump in his first year of a starter, and all of a sudden that's supposed to negate the qualities he's shown on the field. Tony's pocket pressence is the reason he starts for our team, and the reason he got his shot over Bledsoe (against the Giants, too). He bumbles a snap, and throws for 4,5 TD's in a couple of games while lighting up the D for yardage yet theres more emphasis on his single failure. If the "real romo" is a poor quarterback, than that would have already been shown, and he would continue to show this true form after 'falling back to earth.' Yet low and behold he wins the QB skills competition at the Pro Bowl and in the first game of the season throws for 375 and 4 TD's. </p>

[/QUOTE]</p>

Lol you can't be serious. Skills competition? That means nothing.</p>

I think Romo will have a nice year (somewhere between a 90-97 Qb rating for the season), but what the Bitter Giant Fan was trying to say, was that Romo doesn't have the body of work to suggest he'll keep up this ferocious pace. He also did hit a legit wall at the end of last season and hovered around/less-than .500. </p>

18. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Romo isn't really the big issue with the Cowboys. He's a solid QB. If Newman is out for an extended period of time, however, I believe Dallas will struggle to make it into the playoffs.

19. Dark Hero

What a depressing game though. I'll wear th</p>

at sig whenever its ready, Shake. </p>

</div></p>

Man i totally agree with you.If the Giants would of won people would of been talking abouthow great of a game Eli had but the lost and the attention is all on the Cowboys.</p>

</p>

20. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

Yeah he hit a wall last season, he doesn't seem to be affected by it now. My example of the skills competition was only supplemental. The reads and games he's having should say more about where he's at as a quarterback over anything.