Dallas vs. New York

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Moo2K4, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (huevonkiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I think the Cowboys could easily make a run for The Superbowl.</p>

That's about it though, god I "hate" the NFC (not the Cowboys exactly though, it isn't anything personal). [​IMG] </p></div>

</p>

Are you on crack? They just let 35 points to a supposed "average" offense. Tony Romo will show his real self mid season. What he has ain pocket presence he loses in wrecklessness as most young QB's You are guys are fortunate you played one of teh worst secondaries in the game. </p>

</div>Last I knew, the Giant's offense was a little better than average. Even though they lost Tiki, they still have all sorts of weapons. Jacobs did score 9TDs last year, and him and Droughns make a solid duo. Plus, you have to remember they still have Burress, Toomer, Shockey, as well as rookie Steve Smith, who has tons of potential. They're better than average on offense. </p>

You also have to realize the guy that mainly smoked Dallas was Plaxico. And honestly, had Newman been healthy, I'm sure that'd been a little different. Instead, they had a rookie covering him, and that spells disaster. </p>

Oh, and by the way, Romo, I can guarantee this, will be a lot better than you think. He by all means should be in the top 5 or 10 for QB rating. He also has the potential to eclipse 3500+ yards and 25+ TDs with the receivers he's got. In all honesty, anyone that has that much offensive talent should have a solid season, regardless of who you are. However, Romo is a much better than average QB. He's got a high IQ and knows when to stay in the pocket and make the pass and when to get the hell out of the pocket. You honestly underrate Romo if you think he's just average. </p>

2. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GMJigga)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah he hit a wall last season, he doesn't seem to be affected by it now. My example of the skills competition was only supplemental. The reads and games he's having should say more about where he's at as a quarterback over anything.</div></p>

We're not disagreeing about much but imo, the Skills competition shouldn't even be mentioned. That's a joke no one cares about that also proves nothing.</p>

</p>