DAMN the pistons are really annoying me...

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, Mar 4, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Lost 7 straight games..and it is not pretty to watch.We stayed close with kings,lakers and warriors..which you think is a good thing but the warriors game we should of won.Ben missed an easy shot late..billups who has been clutch all season missed a shot that would of tied it..a shot he makes 9 times out of 10..we have lost 7 straight but yet still close in on 1st place.

Pacers are going to go out west now themselves facing warriors,lakers and kings also.But the the attuide hasn't been that good and it needs to pick up.I didn't even watch the game @ blazers the other night.It is so depressing to watch these days..got rockets tonight at home then the warriors again but this time on our home court.

Need to get back to winning ways and get back to 1st place.Corliss and rip have been playing good ball and billups had a nice against @ GSW but the rest need to step up like they have been doing all season.

2. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The Pistons are really struggling. If they dont win tonite against the rockets I am gonna change my avatar for a while till they get back on track.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

finally broke the streak last night....we should get back to 1st again soon..as pacers have to face the west teams on the road who we did

they have @ lakers,kings and blazers coming up.The pacers also lost to warriors last night in the first game of the trip

4. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

well u guys can always beat cavs, and ur clinched in the playoffs basicly, im a raptors fan, thats the hardest to do.

p.s. wasnt game 5 of first round exciting!