Darius Miles

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Amare320, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

The guy is still like 25 years of age .. and people forget he was the 3rd pick of the 2000 NBA Draft and that he has a great upside to his game, Darius has had knee sugery right and is out for the season as most of you know, I saw a interview with him on the blazers website and it seems that he really has high hopes for next year and that he knows he can do well .. he even said that he would of liked to been in the all star game in vegas this year .. talk about confident or being a bit out there for now but it shows us that there is still hope in this guy and that he's took the time to relise that he's got to take that next step as a player.what do you guys think of him and the situation he's in and the challenges he faces in the near future, etc.

2. DRob-50-Forever

DRob-50-Forever BBW Elite Member

I think he has said all this type stuff before. He's had 7 years in the league to do something, I mean his acting career has been more of a sucess. I just don't see it happening for D Miles, and I have supported him in the past.

3. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DRob-50-Forever @ Feb 24 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think he has said all this type stuff before. He's had 7 years in the league to do something, I mean his acting career has been more of a sucess. I just don't see it happening for D Miles, and I have supported him in the past.</div>Same. I actually like him as a person, and I think he has a better personality then people stereotype him as, but I doubt he'll do anything ever.

4. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

I don't think he'll be much better next season as he says he is. But good enough to contribute to the game. And I don't really see him making the all star game, but when even saying this doesn't mean anything, that will change the style of his game.

5. blazerspwnu

blazerspwnu BBW Member

meh I dont like him. Id rather have Ime Udoka in with his great defense

6. ballerman2112

ballerman2112 BBW Elite Member

I think that if he can get his head on right, it is not too late for him to turn his career around. We all know that he has the talent as a basketball player....His setback has always been the way he has acted towards the trailblazers, the league, and the coaching staff. If he can get his act together, and stay healthy, there is no doubt in my mind that he can still be a very solid basketball player.

7. WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE

WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE BBW Elite Member

He's still young enough to turn it around but I mean just because he said he wanted to be at the all-star game and has high hopes for next year doesn't mean he will turn it all around. This guy has been a problem everywhere he's been. This is the same player that walked off the court, changed into street clothes, and left the arena in portland during the middle of the game. Also, he has to overcome a knee surgery that put him out for the entire season. Everything is going against him from his past behavior and the knee surgery but he is only 25 and if he smartens up maybe he can turn it around.Also I'm sick of hearing about upside, what the F*ck is upside anyway? If this and if that, it's all a bunch of bullsh*t as far as I'm concened. Upside doesn't mean jack if they can't do it. We've been hearing about upside from every young player on the Boston Celtics for four years now and look at the Celtics, they're the worst team in the league right now.

8. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WELCOMEtotheJUNGLE @ Feb 25 2007, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>He's still young enough to turn it around but I mean just because he said he wanted to be at the all-star game and has high hopes for next year doesn't mean he will turn it all around. This guy has been a problem everywhere he's been. This is the same player that walked off the court, changed into street clothes, and left the arena in portland during the middle of the game. Also, he has to overcome a knee surgery that put him out for the entire season. Everything is going against him from his past behavior and the knee surgery but he is only 25 and if he smartens up maybe he can turn it around.Also I'm sick of hearing about upside, what the F*ck is upside anyway? If this and if that, it's all a bunch of bullsh*t as far as I'm concened. Upside doesn't mean jack if they can't do it. We've been hearing about upside from every young player on the Boston Celtics for four years now and look at the Celtics, they're the worst team in the league right now.</div>yes but will they be the worst team in 2,3 years, No.