DeSean Jackson, WR - California

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dissonance19, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Dissonance19

Dissonance19 Member

<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">[​IMG]
    <a href="http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/jackson_desean00.html" target="_blank">
    DeSean Jackson</a>
    Wide Reciever

Listed measurables
    Ht: 5'11"
    Weight: 172lbs

Projected: Top 20

</span>

2. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

I think this guy fits the traditional "first round WR bust" model. He's got great speed, but I don't see him being a superb player outside of returner.

3. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

He's smaller than the ideal first rounder, but I think he's the most explosive and dangerous athlete in the entire draft.

He could have as much impact as Devin Hester.

4. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

If you're not familiar with Chris Johnson out of East Carolina you should check him out. I first heard his name in a discussion that had his name being compared to Reggie Bush (poor man's) in terms of his athletic ability in the return game and catching out of the backfield. He's also been clocked at a 4.2 40-time.

5. The GM

The GM New Member

Chris Johnson is amazing, he totally dominated Boise State, he is fast and has sick moves, but needs to gain about 10 pounds and add some power to be a first rounder. He is the #1 senior running back but with the great crop of junior running backs, he may get pushed into the 2nd round.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGztl7-PlLA

For Desean Jackson as long as he runs in the 4.3 range he should be a first rounder. Lately, having a great returner has become very high on teams minds. I dont think the he gets past the 49ers who are drafting around 28, other possibilites is Eagles, Vikings(looking 2 trade Williamson), Titans, Bucs