Desmond Mason, 6th man of the year

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by Dom_Sensei, Feb 1, 2004.

1. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Wave:</div><div class="quote_post">I think you're overrating Boykins because he's short and plays for Denver. He's an attention grabber, but not the best sixth man. Boykins averages almost eleven points, four assists, and two rebounds per game. Bonzi Wells averages about thirteen points, two/three assists, and four rebounds per game. Jamison averages fifteen points, six rebounds, and one assist/steal per game.</div>

Dude, Boykins grabbed those attention because he'll come into the game and change the complexion of the game at once especially during the 4th quarter. 4th quarters as an unwritten rule are dominated by marquee players. But for a guy coming off the bench bringing that energy to the 4th quarter? He gets my nod for 6th man.

2. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

How Vince got in this thread I have no idea, but I would take so many players over him that would tick off a lot of Raptor fans. I bet I probably could go 30 deep.

3. BuckFanatic22

BuckFanatic22 JBB JustBBall Member

I gotta go with Al Harrington. Desmond, Boykins are all deserving, but Harrington gets my vote.

4. Dom_Sensei

Dom_Sensei JBB JustBBall Member

"Originally Posted by Wave
    I think you're overrating Boykins because he's short and plays for Denver. He's an attention grabber, but not the best sixth man"

I fully agree...