Detroit Piston Fan Club

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by SunnyD, Feb 10, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Piston Fan Tracker: 19Are you a Piston Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. SunnyD

1. Whats your name?Josh2. Where are you from?Ohio, but I live in Michigan3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?eh, since '974. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Jerry Stackhouse5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chauncey Billups6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Josh Smith7. Is there anything else you want to add?If the Pistons don't win the title this year, then I might cry....

3. Pistonfan11

Pistonfan11 BBW Elite Member

1. Quinn2. West Michigan3. Since 99-00 season4. Grant Hill5. Rasheed Wallace6. Jason Terry7. nope.

4. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Are you a Piston Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Pistonnick13 A.K.A Nick Bouchard 2. Where are you from? FLINT, Michigan FLINTTOWN!!!3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since Thomas and Dumars then a few years between now since Stackhouse4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Jerry Stackhouse, Ben Wallace5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chauncey Billups, Rip, Big Ben6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add? I LOVE THE PISTONS. I'm absolutley obsessed!!! :yahoo: lolPN13

5. SunnyD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PN13 @ Feb 14 2006, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you a Piston Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Pistonnick13 A.K.A Nick Bouchard 2. Where are you from? FLINT, Michigan FLINTTOWN!!!3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since Thomas and Dumars then a few years between now since Stackhouse4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Jerry Stackhouse, Ben Wallace5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chauncey Billups, Rip, Big Ben6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add? I LOVE THE PISTONS. I'm absolutley obsessed!!! :yahoo: lolPN13</div>You like Kobe ewww :no1:

6. The Commissioner

The Commissioner nfl-*****s member

Edmond2. originally from albania but live in michigan 3. since ive been in this country.4. Jordan5. CHauncey6. Kobe7. Pistons ALL THE WAY baby.

7. scolas

scolas BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SunnyD @ Feb 10 2006, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Are you a Piston Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?</div>1. Santiago2.Ann Arbor, Michigan for the last 14 years3.Since Game 6 of the finals in 19884.Sheed/Joe D5.Joe D6.Steve nash7.Go Pistons!

8. DTownPistons313

DTownPistons313 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? <u>Tony</u>2. Where are you from? <u>Detroit</u>3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? <u>all my life</u>4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? <u>Joe Dumars</u>5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? <u>Rip Hamilton</u>6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? <u>Andre Iguodala</u>7. Is there anything else you want to add? <u>GO PISTONS</u>

9. SunnyD

Hmmm, I dont see you three post that much, its nice to have new Motown fans. Feel Free to express your feelings here.

10. pistonz4life

pistonz4life BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name?Zach2. Where are you from?Grand Rapids, MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?'97 i was 7 and they lost to the hawks in the playoffs, ive been a diehard fan ever since4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Joe Dumars5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chauncey6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Allen Iverson7. Is there anything else you want to add?The pistons will win the title this year

11. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

1. Whats your name?-Austin2. Where are you from?-30 mins north of Detroit3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?-About 10 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?-Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson, Laimbeer, Thomas, and Joe D.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?-Rip, Chauncey, Sheed, and Ben6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?-Shawn Marion7. Is there anything else you want to add?Detroit Pistons 2005-2006 NBA Champs.

12. sheed4mvp36

sheed4mvp36 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Dan2. Where are you from?Ypsi MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?when they traded for sheed4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Joe Dumars5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Rasheed Wallace6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Baron Davis or Shawn Marion7. Is there anything else you want to add?no

13. ballorama

ballorama BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Ahsan2. Where are you from?Chicago, Moved to Detroit currently live in Dallas, Texas.3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Birth4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Isiah, Big Ben, Chauncey5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Big ben, Sheed, Chauncey6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Fav Player NBA- Kobe Fav Former Piston- Stack7. Is there anything else you want to add?Pistons will own everyone this year just watch.. we play our game with passion and pride. bitches.

14. Sham

Sham BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Hisham2. Where are you from?Orange County, Southern California3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?2 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Jerry Stackhouse5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?CBillups6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Tracy McGrady7. Is there anything else you want to add?I can't believe they lost to the Lakers this season.

15. detroit03

detroit03 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? detroit03 (Paul Stevenson)2. Where are you from? Sarnia, Ontario, Canada (the Chemical Valley)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the first title run against the Lakers 87-88 season4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe D. ...Brad Sellers & Gerald Glass (ya just kidding...anyone remember these guys)5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Rasheed Wallace6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Tim Duncan7. Is there anything else you want to add? Not just an obsession...Pistons is a way of life!!!

16. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe D. ...Brad Sellers & Gerald Glass (ya just kidding...anyone remember these guys)</div>I remember Glass put up decent numbers in Minnesota. Was he that bad in Detroit?

17. detroit03

detroit03 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLAHOLLIC @ Apr 13 2006, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I remember Glass put up decent numbers in Minnesota. Was he that bad in Detroit?</div>he wasnt used often, i remember being at a game near then end of the season and nearing the end of isiah's career, and zeke did a bounce pass alley oop to Glass, he caught it and got it in, but it wasnt the cleanest...later the television guys were saying had that been rodman, it would have been one wicked throw down...Glass' playing time would have been comparable to delfino's as of late

18. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

Are you a Piston Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name? Eslam2. Where are you from? Detroit, MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since my parents told me about them in 93'4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Ben Wallace5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Ben Wallace6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Dwight Howard7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Pistons, and they will win that ship this year.

19. The Commissioner

The Commissioner nfl-*****s member

1. Whats your name? Edmond2. Where are you from? Shelby twp, MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since i could remember4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Ben Wallace5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chauncey, Ben Wallace6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add? Cavs are going to eat Pistons SHYT on game 6 and 7.

20. pistonz4life

pistonz4life BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Commissioner @ May 18 2006, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>7. Is there anything else you want to add? Cavs are going to eat Pistons SHYT on game 6 and 7.</div>Couldn't agree with you more.