Detroit Piston Fan Club

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by SunnyD, Feb 10, 2006.

1. 1MrBigShot1

1MrBigShot1 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? 1MBS12. Where are you from? Michigan3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since birth!4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Zeke5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? CBill6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Was LBJ until this series; now probably TMac7. Is there anything else you want to add? We will come back!

2. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Lot's of Piston fans now! This is great, representing Motown

3. italian fan

italian fan BBW Member

1. Whats your name? italian fan2. Where are you from? Italy3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? i really became a huge fan in 19974. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe Dumars5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Billups6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Garnett7. Is there anything else you want to add? Pistons 2006 NBA Champs

4. D-Ball

D-Ball BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Doug.2. Where are you from? Michigan.3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? My first game was Game 5, 1990 NBA Finals. I've been hooked ever since. 4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe Dumars. He was a silent assasin, carried the team offensively more times than I can remember. Watching him square his shoulders for that 3-bomb before the ball even got to him...classic. 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? I'm going to use the 12 hours or so I still have to call Ben Wallace a Detroit Piston, and pick him. When no one else believed in the franchise, he signed on the dotted line. He had no reason to be encouraged. But he showed up every day and he gave maximum effort in everthing he did. There were nights, entire seasons, when he was down-right dominant. 6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? If I'm going old school, it's Hakeem Olajuwon. Imagine Ben Wallace as a 7-1 center with jaw-dropping post moves. That was Hakeem. In the NBA right now, it's got to be KG. 7. Is there anything else you want to add? Not really.

5. SunnyD

Awesome, nice to have you on BBW. 1990 NBA Finals? That's pretty awesome. It's nice to know that we got Joey D as our GM, and not Isiah. It's a shame we can't have Ben for a few more years, but I'm pumped to see what Nazr can do for us.

6. PistonsNation

PistonsNation Mr. Pistons

1. Whats your name? <--- It's right there in my profile2. Where are you from? A plush suite in the Palace3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Probably longer than most posters here have been alive4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chuck Nevitt5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Mike Abdenour6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? All of them7. Is there anything else you want to add? NO!

7. Nazr McWallace

Nazr McWallace BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Nazr McWallace2. Where are you from? I was created to form one single entity out of the two best PFs and C combo on the team. I do not know where I came from exactly. Everywhere and nowhere perhaps. A far off galaxy where pink spirally shapes congregate with orange nebulae.3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since '99ish4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe Dumars5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Carlos Delfino, I have a mancrush on him.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? To watch - AI7. Is there anything else you want to add? Why Ben leave?

8. SunnyD

You've been a fan since 99, but you were created by Nazr, Rasheed, and McDyess some how? Weird, they weren't even on the team back then. Nice to have you though.

9. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

and he has a man-crush on Delfino? omg. thats some crazy stuff.

10. SunnyD

I added a Piston Fan Tracker on the first post. We have 19, because I added Ripcity32.

11. The Mongoose

The Mongoose BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name?Ryan2. Where are you from?Earth3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?19904. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Bill Laimbeer5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Delphino6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Rudy Gay7. Is there anything else you want to add?DEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALL!

12. anthony

anthony BBW Member

1. Whats your name?<blockquote>Anthony</blockquote>2. Where are you from?<blockquote>Metro Detroit</blockquote>3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?<blockquote>Since Birth</blockquote>4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?<blockquote>Isiah Thomas</blockquote>5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?<blockquote>Rip Hamilton</blockquote>6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?<blockquote>Chris Paul</blockquote>7. Is there anything else you want to add?<blockquote>I'm a huge Larry Brown fan.</blockquote>

13. teeps11

teeps11 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Brad2. Where are you from?Michigan3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since I started watching bball4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Isiah Thomas5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chauncey Billups6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?T-Mac7. Is there anything else you want to add?nope

14. zeke

zeke BBW Member

1. Whats your name? zeke2. Where are you from?Nothern France3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since game6 of the 91 playoffs against Boston4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? isiah of course . Allan Houston comes right behind5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?all of them6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Boris Diaw which have the game & the mentality to be a true Piston (play hard play smart play together)7. Is there anything else you want to add? I love Detroit Basketball 'cause they play a 5men ball, so for me the Jerry Stackhouse period was the worst I've ever seen! too much one on one . Even the 20w-62l 94season was better lol

15. SunnyD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zeke @ Jan 2 2007, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>7. Is there anything else you want to add? I love Detroit Basketball 'cause they play a 5men ball, so for me the Jerry Stackhouse period was the worst I've ever seen! too much one on one . Even the 20w-62l 94season was better lol</div>Man, it was painful to watch Stackhouse, Dana Barros and Bison Dele start for Detroit, and lose.

16. arnob_detroitbasketball

arnob_detroitbasketball BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Arnob_Detroitbasketball2. Where are you from?Michigan3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Since I Was Born4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Stackhouse, Sheed, and Dumars.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chauncey and Rasheed6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Caron Butler7. Is there anything else you want to add?Nope

17. PistonsFan

PistonsFan BBW Member

<span style="color:#008080">1. Whats your name? Charlene2. Where are you from? Miami, Fl3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? over 4 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Isiah Thomas5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chauncey, Sheed, Rip, Prince, Dyess, Cwebb, Max, Hunter, how about all of them :winkglasses: 6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Alonzo Mourning, Kobe, Wade, many players7. Is there anything else you want to add? DETROIT PISTONS::2007 NBA CHAMPIONS</span>

18. smooth

smooth BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Jason2. Where are you from? L-Town, MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? for-ev-ver4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Joe D5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chauncey6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LBJ7. Is there anything else you want to add? No

19. MrBigShot_23

MrBigShot_23 BBW Member

1. Whats your name?MrBigShot_232. Where are you from?Michigan3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?For life4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chauncey Billups or Sheed6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Gilbert Arenas7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Pistons! 2007 NBA champs!

20. Cupcake15

Cupcake15 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Tyler2. Where are you from? B-Town, MI3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? For the past5 years.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chauncy Billups and Isiah Thomas5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? CHuancey Bilups6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Carmelo Anthony7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Pistons