Did anyone catch Bron on TRL today??

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by grizzoistight, Jun 18, 2003.

1. grizzoistight

grizzoistight JBB JustBBall Member

this is comin from a guy who has pictures of the worst shooting 2 guard in the nba..

2. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

Ew. they put LeBron on TRL? iono, i dont watch it. i think they're tryanna make me go insane. TRL=evil

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">tmac actually has better stats than kobe</div>

no, he doesn't. :roll:

3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">look at tmacs stats after the trade and look at kobes stats</div> AFTER A TRADE!!! please....kobe is easily bettr than tmac in stats...and KOBE plays in the WESTERN CONFRENCE

4. grizzoistight

haha i set myself up for a grizzard bash
    but well see what happens next year when hes healthy

5. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Thank you, Tracy could average 40, 15, 10 for all I care but as long as he gets stuck in front of that wall that reads "2nd round" then who cares. He could dunk over Shaq, but if he didn't climb over that wall, who cares.

6. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

This is turning into another T-mac v kobe topic....uh oh

7. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

I think that Melo will be a better player and probably will get an MVP someday...although Lebron probably have the same changes and may get the ROY, if he won't have the same long career as Melo will (I'm predicting, so you can prove me wrong, if you want to.)

8. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Love It Live":</div><div class="quote_post">Thank you, Tracy could average 40, 15, 10 for all I care but as long as he gets stuck in front of that wall that reads "2nd round" then who cares. He could dunk over Shaq, but if he didn't climb over that wall, who cares.</div>

can he dunk over yao?

9. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Ill get it back on track...

GAYBRON IS GAY!!

10. Mamba

he looks funky in a suit....he looks funky wit out a headband

11. grizzoistight

Finally people who know what their talkin about..
    Its an utter discgrace to put tmac in the same breathe as kobe
    Kobe has proven what he is capable of.. he is proven that he can lead his team in the playoffs and hit the big shots and make the plays
    tmac is 0 for 4 in FIRST ROUNDS.. Just becuz u lead the league in scoring it doesnt make u the best player... Did anyone watch the last 3 games of that magic series.. tracy shot 33% and they went 0 and 3.. that was after he had talked all that shit in the media FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!
    By the way isnt tracy supposed to help his team... last time i checked they were an 8th seed this year in the east.. compared to the 2 years before that it seems like the magic are GETTING WORST.. and if they draft a pg ( who is a bust) GUess what THe knicks and raptors will take the 8th spot and the magic will be in the LOTTO HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

12. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "grizzoistight":</div><div class="quote_post">Finally people who know what their talkin about..
    Kobe has proven what he is capable of.. he is proven that he can lead his team in the playoffs and hit the big shots and make the plays
    tmac is 0 for 4 in FIRST ROUNDS.. Just becuz u lead the league in scoring it doesnt make u the best player... Did anyone watch the last 3 games of that magic series.. tracy shot 33% and they went 0 and 3.. that was after he had talked all that **** in the media FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!
    By the way isnt tracy supposed to help his team... last time i checked they were an 8th seed this year in the east.. compared to the 2 years before that it seems like the magic are GETTING WORST.. and if they draft a pg ( who is a bust) GUess what THe knicks and raptors will take the 8th spot and the magic will be in the LOTTO HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA</div>

i only hav one thing to say....SPEAK THA TRUTH! [​IMG]

13. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Purehoops I love you avatar *grabs the lotion* lol. Lebron looks real funny without a headband. You know what would be even funnier, him with some cornrows. Hahahaha!

14. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Love It Live":</div><div class="quote_post">Purehoops I love you avatar *grabs the lotion* lol. Lebron looks real funny without a headband. You know what would be even funnier, him with some cornrows. Hahahaha!</div>

haha....omg if he gets corn rows i swear...i will kill him...his nose is funky also...does he hav a stylist

15. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Not tryin to turn the topic but...

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "grizzoistight":</div><div class="quote_post">Finally people who know what their talkin about..
    tmac is 0 for 4 in FIRST ROUNDS.. Just becuz u lead the league in scoring it doesnt make u the best player... Did anyone watch the last 3 games of that magic series.. tracy shot 33% and they went 0 and 3.. that was after he had talked all that **** in the media FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!
    By the way isnt tracy supposed to help his team... last time i checked they were an 8th seed this year in the east.. compared to the 2 years before that it seems like the magic are GETTING WORST.. and if they draft a pg ( who is a bust) GUess what THe knicks and raptors will take the 8th spot and the magic will be in the LOTTO HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA</div>

Speakin of points... can you please tell me another reason Kobe was even mentioned in the MVP voting... this guy would get nowhere without Shaq...

KG has the worst playoff record in the history of the NBA (yes I admitted it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ) and he is mentioned in the same breath as Kobe, matter fact, hes better than kobe... thats all i got to say bout this twisted subject

back to the topic... Gaybron is gay

16. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

wow... this thread has gone downhill

17. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "ShadyRecords":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">look at tmacs stats after the trade and look at kobes stats</div> AFTER A TRADE!!! please....kobe is easily bettr than tmac in stats...and KOBE plays in the WESTERN CONFRENCE</div>

There arent much good guards in the west like there are in the east.

18. Mamba

^^ tha hurts...KOBE would be sum1 w/out shaq....he proved this year he can carry that team....the 3-9 start does not count...tha was only 12 games...he took that team over this year...shaq even admitted it

19. AZ1

AZ1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "Dr. Funk":</div><div class="quote_post">TRL? wassat?</div>
    its a show on mtv a top ten music countdown

20. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

Total Request Live...ppl all over US must vote before 3 EST. 12 PT.