Did anyone catch Bron on TRL today??

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by grizzoistight, Jun 18, 2003.

1. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Canadians... where is the shake head smilie

2. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

does carson daly host it anymore

3. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

Wuahahahahaha!

4. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

this topic really has gone downhill.

no matter how much i er, dislike kobe, he's still better than tmac

5. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "truemaster14":</div><div class="quote_post">does carson daly host it anymore</div>

Ionno but Carson Gayily had or has his own tv show after Conan on NBC

6. Quyen

Quyen JBB JustBBall Member

to answer to the question: Not really...he's working on his own talk show...that arrogant bastard. No offense to any of you guys who actually likes him.

7. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

He's pretty cool, he hosts his own show "Last Call With Carson Daly" on NBC weekday nights at like 1:30 I think? Plus he got the most play out of Tara Reid, they were engaged!

8. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

really... didnt know that :|

9. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">Canadians... where is the shake head smilie</div>

hey its just Dr. Funk that dont know about it, ive heard of it and seen it on some friends sattelite but if u dont got an illegal american sattelite dish there is no way ur gonna see it up here, we got Much Music instead :?

10. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

lol

he is just trying to get more money

he is greedy

11. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

lebron has to earn his 90M and the nba has to hype the draft with the future #1 pick. lebron is going to get a lot of exposure the next few weeks and will probably do the late show circuit after he is selected. like biz markie would say, "everyone caught the vapors."

12. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">Canadians... where is the shake head smilie</div>

hey its just Dr. Funk that dont know about it, ive heard of it and seen it on some friends sattelite but if u dont got an illegal american sattelite dish there is no way ur gonna see it up here, we got Much Music instead :?</div>

most of my friends would rather have Much Music instead of TRL. You guys don't miss out on much

13. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

a post about Lebron on TRL turns into 3 pages....SAD that it isn't even talkin about Lebron but the battle of Kobe and T-Mac...but Lebron has a big head...that's why he wears a headband...makes his head look smaller

14. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "slamduncan21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">Canadians... where is the shake head smilie</div>

hey its just Dr. Funk that dont know about it, ive heard of it and seen it on some friends sattelite but if u dont got an illegal american sattelite dish there is no way ur gonna see it up here, we got Much Music instead :?</div>

most of my friends would rather have Much Music instead of TRL. You guys don't miss out on much</div>

i think much music is called fuse now, but yeah, i'd rather have fuse than trl.

15. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "grizzoistight":</div><div class="quote_post">Finally people who know what their talkin about..
    Its an utter discgrace to put tmac in the same breathe as kobe
    Kobe has proven what he is capable of.. he is proven that he can lead his team in the playoffs and hit the big shots and make the plays
    tmac is 0 for 4 in FIRST ROUNDS.. Just becuz u lead the league in scoring it doesnt make u the best player... Did anyone watch the last 3 games of that magic series.. tracy shot 33% and they went 0 and 3.. that was after he had talked all that **** in the media FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW!!!
    By the way isnt tracy supposed to help his team... last time i checked they were an 8th seed this year in the east.. compared to the 2 years before that it seems like the magic are GETTING WORST.. and if they draft a pg ( who is a bust) GUess what THe knicks and raptors will take the 8th spot and the magic will be in the LOTTO HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA</div>

1st off he didn't talk shit after the 1st round, the media just blew it out of proportion. the reason why they were 8th seed, is because they lost the last 3 games on purpose so that they could play detroit rather than new jersey and it almost payed off. and how are the magic getting worse? tmac, gooden, giricek are all gonna improve this season. they will draft a good young pg that will help take pressure off of da again. and there is no way in hell that the raptors or the knicks will beat us this year. the magic are gonna be top 4 seed in the east this year. after the trade the magic played great ball. (except the last 3 games of regular season and last 3 games of the playoffs). just to tell you guys, next year the magic are gonna play like they played in the 1st 4 games of the piston series, so the east better watch out for the magic next year. THEY WILL GET OUT OF THE 1ST ROUND THIS YEAR. (2003-2004)

16. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

I wouldn't get your hopes up..and tanking the last 3 games? what a joke.,..no good team does that.....they just play the game.If magic are good enough they wouldn't have to lose games on purpose..and yes T-mac talked alot of crap as he does every year..which cost him and made him look even dumber

17. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">I wouldn't get your hopes up..and tanking the last 3 games? what a joke.,..no good team does that.....they just play the game.If magic are good enough they wouldn't have to lose games on purpose..and yes T-mac talked alot of crap as he does every year..which cost him and made him look even dumber</div>

just face it, who would u rather face, the pistons or the nets. the pistons by far. we shoulda won your series and tanking the last 3 games woulda been worth it. but we didn't you guys got lucky that we collapsed. yes you guy splayed good, but we definetely didn't play like we did in game 1-4. if we played 1 more game like game 1-4(the best we can play), then u guys woulda been sent home packing and watching us win at least 1 game against the nets. but it didn't happen. yes the pistons played great and the last 3 games deserved to kill us in all of them, but we just didn't have any heart or desire(which i don't understand) in the last 3 games.

18. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "allnet":</div><div class="quote_post">I wouldn't get your hopes up..and tanking the last 3 games? what a joke.,..no good team does that.....they just play the game.If magic are good enough they wouldn't have to lose games on purpose..and yes T-mac talked alot of crap as he does every year..which cost him and made him look even dumber</div>

just face it, who would u rather face, the pistons or the nets. the pistons by far. we shoulda won your series and tanking the last 3 games woulda been worth it. but we didn't you guys got lucky that we collapsed. yes you guy splayed good, but we definetely didn't play like we did in game 1-4. if we played 1 more game like game 1-4(the best we can play), then u guys woulda been sent home packing and watching us win at least 1 game against the nets. but it didn't happen. yes the pistons played great and the last 3 games deserved to kill us in all of them, but we just didn't have any heart or desire(which i don't understand) in the last 3 games.</div>

No good team cares who they face....so don't come up with that crap..pistons were the 1st seed..but having major injury problems i can see why teams would of rather played us..but you don't tank games..if you do that then you know you arn't that good a team.And no magic played the best they could..pistons were simply better and have been all year....we got heathly lateri n the series and billups shot the ball great....last 3 games were all blowouts.....mcgrady got shut down by prince late on..and that was that.Magic should not of got 3 games...

You would of got swept by NJ.....only reason we did was injury to our top player chauncey billups...we beat sixers without him but not NJ...

19. GatorsowntheNCAA

we deserved 3 games, we won by playing good defense(never here magic and good defense in the same sentence) and tmac had all the offense. tmac gets worn down so easily carrying the whole load. he did pretty much everything in the 1st 4 games. (other than Gooden rebounding). i said u deserved to win the last 3, cause u played with heart and desire, i'm just very dissapointed that it seemed like the magic just didn't try the last 3 games. tmac was looking for more help and didn't get it. gooden will be a star. this is gonna be our lineup next year

rookie 6 pts 6 assists
    tmac 32 6 7assists
    giricek 17 pts 4 boards 4 assists
    gooden18 pts 12 boards
    pj brown 12 and 10

that will be top 4 seed and home court advantage and we will get out of the 1st round next year. the pistons really aren't even in the top 4 by talent,(nj, indiana, orlando, bucks(with gp)) but they make the most of their talent and somehow get the top seed. i really congratulate the pistons coaches in getting the talent that they do out of their players.

20. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post">we deserved 3 games, we won by playing good defense(never here magic and good defense in the same sentence) and tmac had all the offense. tmac gets worn down so easily carrying the whole load. he did pretty much everything in the 1st 4 games. (other than Gooden rebounding). i said u deserved to win the last 3, cause u played with heart and desire, i'm just very dissapointed that it seemed like the magic just didn't try the last 3 games. tmac was looking for more help and didn't get it. gooden will be a star. this is gonna be our lineup next year

rookie 6 pts 6 assists
    tmac 32 6 7assists
    giricek 17 pts 4 boards 4 assists
    gooden18 pts 12 boards
    pj brown 12 and 10

that will be top 4 seed and home court advantage and we will get out of the 1st round next year. the pistons really aren't even in the top 4 by talent,(nj, indiana, orlando, bucks(with gp)) but they make the most of their talent and somehow get the top seed. i really congratulate the pistons coaches in getting the talent that they do out of their players.</div>

I would see your point of magic were close in the games..but pistons blew them out the last 3 games..

And i highly doubt magic will be a top 4 team next year...pistons will be 1st or 2nd seed next year...we have talent but work well togeather..and added in darko and howard we will have alot more talent.....also having a great coach

Magic will finish no higher than 6th..but more likely fighting for just the last two spots..like this year

Those predictions for next year for those players are damn strange..gooden 18 and 12? get real...more like 14 and 6..at best..you won't sign PJ brown....and giricek won't average 17 a game either..everyone on here knows magic won't be a high seed..they just don't have the team to do it