Did anyone catch Bron on TRL today??

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by grizzoistight, Jun 18, 2003.

1. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

everyone is looking at the magic's final record, 42-40, well when the magic got gooden and giricek they were 24-28, so they went 18-12 with gooden and giricek(18-9 in the fact that they tanked the last 3) tmac didn't play.

our of 82 games we would be around 36-24 through 60 games and 54-36 (if their was a 90 game season, so i took out 5 wins and 3 losses to get arond 49 wins. and they WILL be better. how the hell can u say that gooden will only get 14 and 6 next year when in game 7 he had 20 and 17 against big ben. the best defender. i know he won't get that every game, but that just shows his potential doing that against the top defender and rebounder in the league. just think what he will get in the weak east against weaker rebounders. gooden will get at least 10+ rebounds and 15 + pts, i'm thinking 18 and 12, that's my prediction. gg is only a rookie last year, so he will improve this offseason and be better this year.

2. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post">everyone is looking at the magic's final record, 42-40, well when the magic got gooden and giricek they were 24-28, so they went 18-12 with gooden and giricek(18-9 in the fact that they tanked the last 3) tmac didn't play.

our of 82 games we would be around 36-24 through 60 games and 54-36 (if their was a 90 game season, so i took out 5 wins and 3 losses to get arond 49 wins. and they WILL be better. how the hell can u say that gooden will only get 14 and 6 next year when in game 7 he had 20 and 17 against big ben. the best defender. i know he won't get that every game, but that just shows his potential doing that against the top defender and rebounder in the league. just think what he will get in the weak east against weaker rebounders. gooden will get at least 10+ rebounds and 15 + pts, i'm thinking 18 and 12, that's my prediction. gg is only a rookie last year, so he will improve this offseason and be better this year.</div>

LOL just because he got points against an unheathly ben wallace..why does that mean anything? a season is 82 games..not 7 he can't do it through a season....he isn't that good yet..14 and 6 or 7 at best.....he is not a star..he is not a 18 and 12 player..not even amare will average that....don't overrate gooden in saying he will be a star next year..as he clearly won't...no rookie improve their stats by much in their 2nd year..hardly ever do...

So what you record with gooden and giricek was..try doing it through a whole season....i doubt they will get more than 44 wins...

gooden averaging 18 and 12 next year is like saying.. derek fisher will be a 25PPG scorer...

But you can think what you want..you are a magic fan so you are clearly going to defend your players...

3. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

sportsrock is right...Magic will only get better...Grizzo hates T-Mac cuz the Magic took the Grizzlies good players....Gooden and Gordan will be better after experiencing games with T-Mac...they'll gettin better and this next season, they WON'T lose in the 1st round...i can guarantee that

4. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Magic will get better no doubt..but i was stating don't expect numbers like 18 and 12..and 17 and 4 from players that were rookies this year.In a couple of years i reckon magic will be real good but not yet..those young guys gooden and giricek need time to improve their game...and won't be big scores next year as some magic fans seem to think.I don't think Grizzo hates T-mac or the magic..he might of gone over the top abit..but he did make some good points