disgusting loss

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by thePHentity, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

LMAO, Raptor fans at JBB are quite funny. You guys aren't possibly trying to say Raptors defense is good enough to actually hold a team to 2 points in a quarter, are you? No defense in the league is good enough to hold a team to 2 points in a quarter, believe that. They played solid defense, but let's not overrate it here, Warriors played sloppy ball. It was a garbage 4th Q for the Warriors, had more to do with the horrible play of the Warriors then it did the Raptors defense.

2. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">LMAO, Raptor fans at JBB are quite funny. You guys aren't possibly trying to say Raptors defense is good enough to actually hold a team to 2 points in a quarter, are you? </div>

dont remember saying that at all, or even trying to. simply said that the D deserves SOME credit. i didnt know i had to repeat myself 5 times for what i originally said to sink in.

3. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

I dont think it had anything to do with Raptors defense. More like the warriors completely forgot how to play BBall. I suggest them to finish off 4th quarteres by taking everything strong to the basket.. and maybe try to make some goddamn freethrows.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Or Musselman forgot how to coach. How about coaching the players on how to shoot free throws and get their mental game together.

5. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Or Musselman forgot how to coach. How about coaching the players on how to shoot free throws and get their mental game together.</div>Or getting the ball to the BIG MAN in the freak'n middle!

6. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Or getting the ball to the BIG MAN in the freak'n middle!</div>

LOL thanks Rudeezy I forgot to mention that! That was especially important and one of my biggest criticisms of how Musselman managed that 4th quarter. He takes out the only guy that managed to score in the 4th quarter and the only one that can rebound well and prevent Carter from driving down the lane. I think ESPN sportscenter purposely mentioned that the only basket was scored by Erick Dampier to point out that Musselman is an idiot without actually saying it.

7. Rudeezy

yes, there is no excuse for not getting the ball to your All-Star(he should have been an allstar:) ) Center. The Raps had no one that could guard him and the Warriors weren't making crap from the perimeter.

8. Custodianrules2

We'll see what Musselman does in the second half. If they fire Musselman for the warriors only scoring 0 points in the 4th, i hope they take that Sterner guy with him.

9. Rudeezy

Well I guess musselmen did a decent job since they won the game. Once again, where the **** was Dampier?

10. Custodianrules2

I don't know Rudeezy. Sometimes I think they are limiting Dampier's minutes to 36 minutes just so he won't get injured in case they decide to move him by February 19th.