Does anyone deny now that Dirk is indeed SOFT!!!

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by The Dream, Apr 30, 2007.

1. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">A.F. Venom Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Dirk is the exact opposite of a true MVP. No where to be found when his team needed him the most. He is worst than soft.</div>

Well for Game Six I'd have to agree, but that simply hasn't always been the case. How many times has Steve Nash carried his team to the Finals? It seems to be hit or miss with Dirk, but he's not "worst than soft" or "soft".

2. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

come on you have to admit that the guy does have "some" soft tendencies even if you don't feel that he's totally soft...

3. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">THE DREAM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">come on you have to admit that the guy does have "some" soft tendencies even if you don't feel that he's totally soft...</div>I think he's a clutch shooter and free-throw shooter, but I think he is shy in the paint. If I was him in that game 6, knowing what was at stake, the only way I wouldn't get to the rim was if i got knocked on my ass. I would hit the floor a bunch of times just so ESPN critics wouldn't talk about how I didn't try in the 2nd half of the game.

4. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">THE DREAM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">come on you have to admit that the guy does have "some" soft tendencies even if you don't feel that he's totally soft...</div>

Seriously, what did I just say? Lol there is nothing to argue about, just scroll up.

5. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

okay.............my fault....

6. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Wear the sig.