Politics Donald Trump is indisputably the worst president in American history

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jun 20, 2018.

1. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    But in all fairness you are right. I like to hire a person to cover that skill set. You know get a person with the aptitude you need, especially when you lack.
    Then you can fire the sucker if they let you get into trouble.

2. donkiez

donkiez Well-Known Member

Well Mar if you are hiring people for their expertise in humanities and relying on their advise then there might be hope still for you yet. I will be holding my breath.

MarAzul likes this.
  3. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Ha! Of course I think we use people with the appropriate aptitude to complete the team. Complimentary assets makes up the best team.
    I even believe we need Democrats. Hopefully they eventually do what you need of Democrats.

donkiez and bodyman5000 and 1 like this.
  4. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I had the measles. No one except the doctor was allowed in or out of our house. He even posted a quarantine sign on the front door.

riverman likes this.
  5. oldfisherman

oldfisherman Unicorn Wrangler

Heard something the other that was interesting, and made me think.

Have you ever gone to the doctors office or hospital, and soon after come down with a new illness? I believe I have, several times. But how?

Q. What is the first thing the receptionist does when you go in?

A. She makes you fill out paperwork, and hands you a pencil or pen that every sick person before you used.

bodyman5000 and 1 and riverman like this.
  6. riverman

riverman Writing Team

good to wash your hands in that case but it's the air that will get you in those places..my wife shops for groceries with handi wipes ...won't open a freezer door to get milk with her bare hands....I'm not that particular but I wash my hands often...working with the disabled makes one have that habit

oldfisherman likes this.
  7. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I got so sick at a hospital once that they had to admit me to the emergency room and then to the ICU where I remained for 3 1/2 weeks. I was out of it for over two weeks. I woke up at about 2AM or 3 AM and saw maybe three or four doctors conferring. I woke up after maybe 3 weeks and said "Am I gonna live?" Yes, they replied. I started to cry. My wife came in, she had been crying for all three of those weeks, and asked if I knew her. I couldn't say her name or who she was but I knew she was very familiar. I just wanted to go back to sleep but she kept pestering me. I had to learn to walk and talk all over again. When they released me from the hospital, I was never so happy in my life.

I had one other incident where I got placed in ICU but that time only lasted 3 days.

So, you see, I've got to have AWD to assure my wife that she can get me to the hospital in the winter in the event that the ambulance can't make it.

bodyman5000 and 1 likes this.