Donavon McNabb

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Philly_Freak93, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2004)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just got sucked in again BF1... DOH! You were right as usual... <shrugs shoulders></div>

Its ok at least you dont have to wear a bucs avatar . . . hey you were right i did find something to bitch about [​IMG]

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2004)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>hes not over or under, fine. he is what he is, and thats what he is.

the eagles are the most hated team in the country, thats why uz dont like him.

why dont u like him SF, reasons...</div>

First of all, let me tell you that I don't have any hatred for the Eagles. I'm rather impartial. I don't really dislike McNabb on a personal level. It's not a matter of hate for me. I just don't think he's a great QB. He's not very accurate and hasn't won the big game yet. Heck he hasn't even gotten to the big game. And for the level and amount of endorsements and coverage he gets, I don't think he's that good. Does that help?</div>

so does PEyton, Cullpepper, Green, Hasselbeck overrated to? by what u judge, they have done alot less iwth more

mcnabbs a fan favorite, he works hard as any1, and when he came into the league, he took it by storm. he was what mike vick was 2 years ago and was MVP runner up. u cant diss a guy for taking endorsements for being popular

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Not one of those QB's have had nearly as good of a defense as Philly has had over the years. It's like comparing apples to applesauce. How do you like them apples?

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

As for as the endorsments go, of course I'm not going to diss a guy who is getting paid. We all want to make more money and if I could make dumb Chunky Soup commercials for millions of dollars, you bet I would. But everytime I see him, it just reminds me how overrated he really is.

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Philly_Freak93)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    so does PEyton, Cullpepper, Green, Hasselbeck overrated to? by what u judge, they have done alot less iwth more

</div>
    Those QB's have all put up better numbers in a season than Mcnabb ever has, and they all have lead there teams to the playoffs, all have gone to pro bowl.
    Mcnabb though is still a top 32 qb. You still have that.

6. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2004)</div><div class='quotemain'>As for Cowboy saying the the jury is still out, it amazes me because McNabb isn't in his first or second year. The guy is a veteran QB. I'm suprised that you haven't really formed a full opinion. It's not like he's been on bad teams, he's fallen short with some great teams...</div>

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't see anything special yet that makes him elite. He may still have the skills to bring it together yet.

7. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

we all agree ray rhoades is a good D-Cord/coach.

that was his D, why didnt it produce for him and wait till AR came when they were all odler?

point made

mcnabb has done more with less, his numers arent that bad if u really look at them. when hes been healthy, there better than average...

8. Bearsfan1

Better than average is fine, that is less than good, and better than average. A top 32 QB

9. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

If it makes you feel better, I would even put him in my top 10, but he doesn't make the top 5. That list is pretty solidly set.

10. Bearsfan1

He VF, where is my car!?!?!

11. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

what is your top 10/5 VF?

12. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Top 5? Here is that list:

1. Tom Brady
    2. Brett Favre (it pains me to say it...)
    3. Daunte Culpepper
    4. Peyton Manning
    5. Steve McNair
    6. Matt Hasselback
    7. Trent Green
    8. Pennington
    9. McNabb
    10. Jake "I broke my ankle getting up from the couch" Plummer

Pennington beats out McNabb primarily on his potential. I like accurate passers, although other factors obviously come into the rankings. The bottom 5 are not as set as my top 5, so I reserve the right to change those rankings.

Oh, and BF1, your car is coming. Just send me a $50,000 handling charge and I'll get your Geo Metro shipped out to you right away.

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Oh, and BF1, your car is coming. Just send me a $50,000 handling charge and I'll get your Geo Metro shipped out to you right away.</div>

Sweet, i am heading to the post office.