Doug Collins

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by devilschild, Mar 20, 2003.

1. devilschild

devilschild JBB JustBBall Member

Will he get fired?
    I certainly hope so he can't even lead a team of talent in the play-offs and stack and kwame the two key future player of the wizards are already pointing the fingures on him and says they dont like playing in his offense. But the worst thing about collins is whenever one wizard player heats up he benches them. Also he has somethin against kwame he don't give him much mins. If collins played kwame the mins. he deserved kwame be averegin 12.3 ppg and 7.2 rpg

2. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "devilschild":</div><div class="quote_post">Will he get fired?
    I certainly hope so he can't even lead a team of talent in the play-offs and stack and kwame the two key future player of the wizards are already pointing the fingures on him and says they dont like playing in his offense. But the worst thing about collins is whenever one wizard player heats up he benches them. Also he has somethin against kwame he don't give him much mins. If collins played kwame the mins. he deserved kwame be averegin 12.3 ppg and 7.2 rpg</div>

If he does it'll be in the offseason after the deals have been done. I agree with you bout being fired as the only move I remember him doing that was exceptional was the play when Stackhouse dunked in the last second against the Lakers [​IMG] And he has to play Kwame Brown a lot more.