DRAFT DAY BLOCKBUSTER

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by BoomChakaLaka, May 16, 2017.

1. Reep

Reep Well-Known Member

True, but right now compared to our current SF lineup, he looks like an improvement. His 3pt form looks decent and at least as good as Aminu. Aminu and Crabbe can't drive either. But, Bell brings at least as good a post game as any of them and better court vision.

2. Reep

Reep Well-Known Member

I actually hope we keep Harkless. I would rather let go of some others. In truth, we should probably keep all three (Aminu, Hark, Crabbe) around to bring up their value and help make a better decision on which to keep.

Driew likes this.
  3. Trackjack

Trackjack Well-Known Member

Bell will be a PF in this league I don't see him at SF at all.

Driew likes this.
  4. Pinwheel1

Pinwheel1 Well-Known Member

I agree that Aminu is not the answer at SF and I agree Bell is better in the post than either. But although Crabbe might not be great at driving, trust me when I say that he is still way better at it then Bell. Crabbe has better handles and an excellent pull up jumper off the dribble. Bell does not....at least not yet.

Right now his skill set says PF to me. Maybe playing with CP3 he could be a SF where he seldom has to put the ball on the floor against NBA talent. But in a Terry Stotts offense..........

At the end of games when they are using an offense or defensive lineup......he could definitely help as he could guard multiple positions.