Draft Discussion

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by panthersare#1, Mar 28, 2006.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Ko Simpson isn't a 1st round pick. I can say that much right now. They'd take Jason Allen before him.

Jean-Giles isn't a 1st rounder either and he's nothing like Hutchinston so I'm not sure if he's the type of guard there looking for. I think they'll look at Spencer from Pitt. He's a lot like Hutchinston and his stock is very high now.

Greenway won't be on the board when the Giants pick but plenty of other solid LB's will.

Tampa might not have the ammo to trade up to #14 and get him..

AJ Hawk is not worth the #2 pick. It's all about value and Hawk isn't a top 3 pick where as MArio Williams and D'Brickashaw Ferguson are. Hawk might not even be worth a top 5 pick. Only way Saints go Hawk they trade down. Maybe the Raiders want to move up for Vince Young... If they trade to far down they risk losing him to San Fran and Green BAy though. Hawk is not the player Mario Williams or D'Brick is. At #2 they can't take anyone else but those 2. Maybe they go Leinart yet but that's a real slim chance.

2. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Texans have to go with Eric Winston here. Carr is getting hit almost every down, so Winston can be their LT and help cut down on some of those hits

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Texans have to go with Eric Winston here. Carr is getting hit almost every down, so Winston can be their LT and help cut down on some of those hits</div>
    I agree

4. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

Houston needs offensive line, Especailly at the Tackle position.

5. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

Do you go with need with this pick for the Saints or do you go with the best availbe player? If you go with need the pick would have to be an ILB, OT, or CB.

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

They need secondary help... Jon Joesph maybe.. (Not sure if he's on the board) If so he's BPA in all likely hood and fills a need.

7. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>They need secondary help... Jon Joesph maybe.. (Not sure if he's on the board) If so he's BPA in all likely hood and fills a need.</div>
    Jon jospeh was selected 26th overall by the bears but i think they need a DB.. Cromartie would be a good choice here.. i think he is still availible

8. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

so guys what happened to the draft who is the saints lol we had problems with them in the other one too c'mon i wanna at least do 2 rounds

9. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

For New Orelans i think they need a LB. I say they take D'quell Jackson.

10. J-E-T-S 1083

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>For New Orelans i think they need a LB. I say they take D'quell Jackson.</div>
    that is if someone ever picks

11. J-E-T-S 1083

well i like the Jets first two rounds in this draft, they address some needs and got some great players, Mario Williams maybe better than Peppers, Mangold will be a good starter in this league and can play right away, and Maroney could potentially do very well at RB

12. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Who should the pack pick. They need some o-line help, and some secondary help.

13. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'>well i like the Jets first two rounds in this draft, they address some needs and got some great players, Mario Williams maybe better than Peppers, Mangold will be a good starter in this league and can play right away, and Maroney could potentially do very well at RB</div>
    If the Jets really drafted this way, I think that Jets could be contenders for the division within a couple of years.