Draft Lottery thread

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by primetime, May 20, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dmoney @ May 22 2007, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I wonder what CB32 is doing right now.</div> Talking to me and saying 'F*ck' a lot.

2. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ May 22 2007, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The basketball gods have spoken, the tanking teams got screwed and rightfully so. [​IMG]</div>and in the process they took another huge crap on the Suns organization :no1:

3. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CavsRules @ May 22 2007, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How many picks do the Suns have? I want my Cavaliers to try their hardest to trade for one of their picks. Doubtful we get their highest pick, but I know they got a middle 1st rounder.</div>We have your pick and ours. [​IMG]

4. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

It isn't even that. Boston got the #5 pick. I would of been fine with the #3 but the #5 is virtually untradable. We're gonna have to go into next season with our sh*tty 20 win roster and Corey Brewer. F*ck. :no1:

5. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I love it... haha Although once it was down to 3 we had the best chance at Oden, and we got 3 instead.. ughh

6. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Why would you take another wing player? If anything, I'd say you guys would go draft Al Horford if he's still around.

7. Milgod

Milgod BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CavsRules @ May 23 2007, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>How many picks do the Suns have? I want my Cavaliers to try their hardest to trade for one of their picks. Doubtful we get their highest pick, but I know they got a middle 1st rounder.</div>Suns have two late first rounders. 24 & 29 I think.Not sure if I want them to try and trade both picks to move up to mid-teens maybe, get Acie Law? Or as the draft is deep maybe get a couple of bench players to make a deeper team.

8. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

Damn, that lottery was crazy.

9. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

This is effing awesome. The East stays horrible, which gives the Pistons better shots to go to the finals in the upcoming years.

10. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ May 22 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why would you take another wing player? If anything, I'd say you guys would go draft Al Horford if he's still around.</div>I'd say I don't care anymore. This team's F*cked and this is gonna ultimately kill the franchise. We won't make any moves and the pick is at it's lowest value. We won't be able to make a trade. Pierce is gonna ask for a trade. We're gonna get trash back for him. We're stuck with Al Jefferson, Rajon Rondo and a bunch of friggin projects and role players. This team sucks and oh yeah Doc Rivers will be our coach for the next 2 friggin years.

11. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Man, that was f*cking intense. Could you guys believe it if Atlanta won? Wow, they would have had a shitload of studly young players.PG-?SG-Joe JohnsonSF-Josh SmithPF-Marvin WilliamsC-Greg OdenWow, I wish that would have happened.

12. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ASUFan22 @ May 22 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We have your pick and ours. [​IMG]</div> :no1: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milgod @ May 22 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Suns have two late first rounders. 24 & 29 I think.Not sure if I want them to try and trade both picks to move up to mid-teens maybe, get Acie Law? Or as the draft is deep maybe get a couple of bench players to make a deeper team.</div>Well, I hope somehow Cleveland makes a deal and tries to get one of those picks. We really need a shot blocker and a guy that has good defense down low. I can only hope, but this is Cleveland.. Yet we did trade up and get Mr.Quinn. :dribble:

13. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I love seeing Celts fans pissed.. [​IMG]

14. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ May 22 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, that was f*cking intense. Could you guys believe it if Atlanta won? Wow, they would have had a shitload of studly young players.PG-?SG-Joe JohnsonSF-Josh SmithPF-Marvin WilliamsC-Greg OdenWow, I wish that would have happened.</div>Take Conley with 11th pick, and Oden 1... wooooo

15. ASUFan22

ASUFan22 BBW Global Mod Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milgod @ May 22 2007, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Suns have two late first rounders. 24 & 29 I think.Not sure if I want them to try and trade both picks to move up to mid-teens maybe, get Acie Law? Or as the draft is deep maybe get a couple of bench players to make a deeper team.</div>I don't really think Law will be the PG of the future though...there's a lot of nice PG's in next year's draft I hear. Bench depth or else trade them to get closer to salary cap. :no1:

16. Milgod

Milgod BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ May 23 2007, 02:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Take Conley with 11th pick, and Oden 1... wooooo</div>I don't think Conley will still be there then

17. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milgod @ May 22 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think Conley will still be there then</div>He wont be, he will go top 5 if not for sure top 10.

18. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milgod @ May 22 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't think Conley will still be there then</div>Never know.. I'd be happy with Javaris Crittenton to be honest

19. Ming637

Ming637 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingjamez @ May 22 2007, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I love seeing Celts fans pissed.. [​IMG]</div>YES!!! :worthy:

20. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Boston got F*cked over.. again. Flashback of 1997.This year's lottery sucked, I wanted Boston to get #1 and Memphis to get #2. Everything else I don't care about. Who the F*ck wants to see Oden in Portland? Durant in Seattle? Ugh.. I'm not that pissed because this doesn't involve Washington whatsoever and we have a good pick, respectively, and this is a deep and talented draft. CB32 is probably slitting his wrists right now.