Drogba Open To Milan Or Real Madrid Move

Discussion in 'Chelsea FC' started by CelticKing, Oct 12, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Drogba Open To Milan Or Real Madrid Move</span></p>

<span class="sommario">Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has admitted that he would be interested in moving to either AC Milan or Real Madrid.</span></p>

The Ivory Coast hitman is widely recognised as one of the best strikers in the world but is believed to be unhappy at Stamford Bridge after the recent departure of Coach Jose Mourinho. </p>

Real, Madrid, Milan and Bayern Munich have all been linked with a move for Drogba, and this week his agent Etienne Mendy confirmed that he had received calls from interested clubs. </p>

&ldquo;Drogba is a player who is very desirable and I have received calls from some European clubs about the situation,&rdquo; Mendy told the Daily Mirror. </p>

The 29-year-old striker, who finished top-scorer in the Premier League last year, has now spoken of his admiration for two of Europe&rsquo;s most prestigious clubs. </p>

&ldquo;Real Madrid and Milan? They are clubs with a great tradition and history,&rdquo; Drogba told the Spanish press. &ldquo;Any footballer would be interested in playing for them.&rdquo; </p>

The chances of Drogba moving on are certainly possible, but any move is unlikely to take place until the end of the season.</p>

[​IMG]</p>

2. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">he should leave to make a big point to Abramovich</font></p>

3. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

haha yeh imagine his face. Chelski left with Avram and Shevchenko. Nice one Roman.</p>

4. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" size="2">Roman will be out in around 5-7 years i bet</font></p>

5. DDRickyDD

DDRickyDD SportsTwo Member.

Student
    Lets hope so........</p>

6. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" size="2">I hope that he goes as soon as possible but i think he will hold on to the club for a bit</font></p>