Drogba Regrets Comments Made

Discussion in 'Chelsea FC' started by CelticKing, Oct 19, 2007.

1. CelticKing

CelticKing The Green Monster

<span class="titolo">Drogba Regrets Comments Made</span></p>

<span class="sommario">Didier Drogba has expressed regret over comments he made about wanting to leave Chelsea FC and insists he is fully committed to the club.</span></p>

In a recent explosive interview with France Football Magazine, the Ivorian striker said he has wanted to leave Stamford Bridge since the day that he arrived at the club and cannot see himself staying any longer than next summer.</p>

Drogba said that he would stay with Chelsea until the end of this season, but he would then leave with Milan, Internazionale, Barcelona and Real Madrid all thought to be likely destinations.</p>

However, Drogba now insists that he regrets making the comments and is dedicated to his team-mates.</p>

Drogba, though, refrained from making any concrete statements of how long he will actually stay, instead he says he will discuss his future with Chelsea at the end of the season.</p>

"On reflection, I regret making the comments I made in a recent interview public at this time," Drogba said in a statement on the official Chelsea website.</p>

"I am a Chelsea player and will be 100 per cent committed and supportive to my manager, my team-mates and the club.</p>

"I will not be discussing my future any further until I meet privately with the club at the end of the season."</p>

[​IMG]</p>

2. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

<font face="Arial" size="2">makes no difference still going to leave as soon as possible</font></p>