duce

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Philly_Freak93, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (staley22)</div><div class='quotemain'>as you can tell by my name I am sieked that the steelers picked up duce, i think between the bus and duce the steelers backs will combine for around 2,250 yards hopefully more

P.S. steelersfan............. ur not the only steelers fan in this forum anymore, glad to talk to another steelers fan...........brother:)</div>

That's what I'm talkin' about! No more solitary confinement! Welcome, welcome, welcome! (Was that too gracious?) [​IMG]

I hope you're right about our running game. If you are, we could go far in the playoffs because that should help our passing game as well. What do you think about the new look secondary?

2. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (staley22)</div><div class='quotemain'>P.S. steelersfan............. ur not the only steelers fan in this forum anymore, glad to talk to another steelers fan...........brother:)</div>

Welcome to the boards Staley22! Its great to have you here! I wish I could have a football brother. "Brother's don't shake hands, brother's gotta hug!"

I think picking up Duce is a great move. Both Staley and Bettis are good backs, albeit Bettis is getting old. Whereas Staley is not a long term solution in my mind, he will be effective in sharing time and relieving Bettis. The fact is, Bettis can still bruise a few people, especially if he has fresh legs. It looks like Pittsburgh is just looking to bring their running game up to an acceptable level.

3. staley22

staley22 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2003)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (staley22)</div><div class='quotemain'>as you can tell by my name I am sieked that the steelers picked up duce, i think between the bus and duce the steelers backs will combine for around 2,250 yards hopefully more

P.S. steelersfan............. ur not the only steelers fan in this forum anymore, glad to talk to another steelers fan...........brother:)</div>

That's what I'm talkin' about! No more solitary confinement! Welcome, welcome, welcome! (Was that too gracious?) [​IMG]

I hope you're right about our running game. If you are, we could go far in the playoffs because that should help our passing game as well. What do you think about the new look secondary?</div>

I love the new secondary, I think they can play well right now, but I really think they will be good for the steelers future, I think cowher is finally realizing the young talent the steelers have.

4. staley22

about the fantasy football, when is the draft, and could someone send me all the info at pink_samurai22@yahoo.com please

5. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

we really dont know yet???!!!!
    for now we are working on a list as u have seen

6. staley22

I have really never done fantasy football by myself before, so I think it will be an interesting experience, please e-mail me the info, I know I already asked, but I really need to know everything as I have never done it before. Thanks