Dwyane Wade - Untouchable

Discussion in 'Miami Heat' started by shankyoass, Jan 9, 2007.

1. shankyoass

shankyoass Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

Video

This is how the NBA has made Dwyane Wade untouchable.

2. playmaker15

playmaker15 JBB Droppin Dimes

...stop crying already, it's really getting old. It's great to see you go out of your way to go find video of Dwyane Wade getting a superstar call. Now go find one of Kobe and the one of Lebron vs. the Wizards and go post them in their respective forums.

3. arre

arre JBB JustBBall Member

hahaha, that video is so funny...

4. rafy

rafy JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Playmaker15 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">...stop crying already, it's really getting old. It's great to see you go out of your way to go find video of Dwyane Wade getting a superstar call. Now go find one of Kobe and the one of Lebron vs. the Wizards and go post them in their respective forums.</div>

lmao, I was just just about to say that. For every superstar call wade has gotten, Kobe has gotten a lot more. why? Because he's been a bona fide superstar for like 8 years. That's how the NBA works, nothing can be done about bad calls, and nothing can be done against bias.

5. Answer_AI03

Answer_AI03 JBB JustBBall Member

wade gets more terrible calls then any other superstar in the league. and on top of that, he always acts like he's hurt or crying or something.

6. rafy

<div class="quote_poster">Answer_AI03 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">wade gets more terrible calls then any other superstar in the league. and on top of that, he always acts like he's hurt or crying or something.</div>

1. You're an iverson fan. That should be self-evident when comes to contradicting yourself.

2. He drives more then any player in the league. Thus, being involved in more contact then any guard in the league. Thus, creating more bad calls in his favor. Simple enough?

3. There are many players, of equal and lesser talent then wade who consistently cry about calls, and pretend they just got shot when in reality they were barely touched. Flopping and acting is part of the game, look at the most popular sport in the world, soccer. I don't think you'll find one fall where the player actually gets up instead of lolling around on the floor and yelling in pain.

7. SpeeJ

SpeeJ JBB JustBBall Member

Okay, officials make mistakes but you have to say that Wade has more calls than Kobe just because his a "golden kid". I don't think that Wade is the most agressive player who is looking for contact, still, he owns the record for most freethrows in playoffs.

8. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

<div class="quote_poster">SpeeJ Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Okay, officials make mistakes but you have to say that Wade has more calls than Kobe just because his a "golden kid". I don't think that Wade is the most agressive player who is looking for contact, still, he owns the record for most freethrows in playoffs.</div>

Then you don't watch him play. Seriously that was a dumb comment. Who is more aggressive, and do you have stats to back it up?

9. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

It was quite ironic that wade glared at the refs at the end of the lakers/heat game as if to say..."I thought we had a relationship here, where's the calls? "

10. rafy

<div class="quote_poster">AllNet Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It was quite ironic that wade glared at the refs at the end of the lakers/heat game as if to say..."I thought we had a relationship here, where's the calls? "</div>

It's quite ironic to see Sheed, and for that matter many other players glare at the refs whenever a call goes against him or his team. [​IMG]

11. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">rafy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">It's quite ironic to see Sheed, and for that matter many other players glare at the refs whenever a call goes against him or his team. [​IMG]</div>

Not really, Sheed and many other players don't get the "blow on Wade and It's a foul" treatment.

Just funny the one time where Wade doesn't get the calls he gets pissed off with the refs. Welcome to everyone else's world D Wade. He's a great player but everyone knows that Miami Heat didn't get fair help last season. Credit to them, last year was their year. The NBA and the basketball gods decided It was their time.

12. Sex Panther

Sex Panther works every time.

Ask.
    What does Sheed have anything to do with this? <u>Substance. Please.</u>

The more I see Wade play more, it really isn't his fault, but moreso the refs. He's leaving a sour tase on many fans because of the calls he gets, but it really isn't his fault.

13. The Dream

The Dream mama there goes that man!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">This is how the NBA has made Dwyane Wade untouchable.</div>

Rockets - 2 Titles

Mavericks - none

seriously stop whining, Dirk is just as bad if not worst than Wade when it comes to getting calls.

14. Bobcats

Bobcats JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">DIRK4L1FE Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Video

This is how the NBA has made Dwyane Wade untouchable.</div>

Were you complaining about Dirk getting Duncan fouled out because he STEPPED on Duncans foot? Yeah, that's what I thought...

15. XSV

XSV JBB The Virve Dynasty

<div class="quote_poster">authentiq Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">What does Sheed have anything to do with this? <u>Substance. Please.</u>

The more I see Wade play more, it really isn't his fault, but moreso the refs. He's leaving a sour tase on many fans because of the calls he gets, but it really isn't his fault.</div>

No it's just people like you read about or see one instance where he gets a BS call and you jump on the bandwagon. Then, the next game you see, you complain about it regarldess if he gets favourable treatment or not. Vicious cycle.

16. rafy

<div class="quote_poster">authentiq Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">What does Sheed have anything to do with this? <u>Substance. Please.</u></div>

My point is that people are consistently whining about Wade, yet fail to realize that every single star in the nba is the same. Saying how Wade gets and angry when he doesn't a call is just stupid, at least he doesn't go around having a temper tantrum. Perhaps you aren't paying enough attention.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Not really, Sheed and many other players don't get the "blow on Wade and It's a foul" treatment.

Just funny the one time where Wade doesn't get the calls he gets pissed off with the refs. Welcome to everyone else's world D Wade. He's a great player but everyone knows that Miami Heat didn't get fair help last season. Credit to them, last year was their year. The NBA and the basketball gods decided It was their time.</div>

You're missing my point. I admit, Wade gets some pretty stupid calls on his side. Never said he didn't. You were saying how it was ironic that was staring at the official when he didn't a phantom foul his way. Look at sheed, look at 'toine, look at cassel. Singling out wade is childish, and it only reflects the bias that many people have.

Can it get any clearer then that?

17. elevate

elevate JBB JustBBall Member

lmao wat the ppl commented was hilarious at the bottomm like this:

C'mon, everyone knows that if you say "boogity boogity boo" to Wade, the officials will call it a foul.

18. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Yea I don't really understand why people consider Wade a special case or something. I actually find it hilarious when I see people calling him out, yet the favourite players listed in their profiles get the exact same treatment. Wade's call are more noticeable, because they happen more often. And they happen more often, because of the way he plays. If any other superstar guards (Lebron, Kobe, Iverson, etc.) drove to the basket as frequently as he does, they'd be getting they same amount of ridiculous calls.

19. Sex Panther

Ask.
    <div class="quote_poster">XSV Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No it's just people like you read about or see one instance where he gets a BS call and you jump on the bandwagon. Then, the next game you see, you complain about it regarldess if he gets favourable treatment or not. Vicious cycle.</div>

what are you talking about? i defend Wade plenty of times before this. I seriously hope you Wade fans don't inherit that whole "us against the world" complex that some Kobe-fans do. I don't jump ship everytime there's an instance where Wade gets the better end of the whistle and complain. It was pretty evident yesterday when Wade went to the line nearly 4x as much Kobe did. Vicious cycle my ass. I'm not going out saying he gets more "superstar calls" than everyone else, just yesterday's game.

[​IMG] @ "people like you".

20. Sex Panther

Ask.
    <div class="quote_poster">rafy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">My point is that people are consistently whining about Wade, yet fail to realize that every single star in the nba is the same. Saying how Wade gets and angry when he doesn't a call is just stupid, at least he doesn't go around having a temper tantrum. Perhaps you aren't paying enough attention.</div>
    That's great and all, but i never mentioned Wade getting mad over a whistle blown against him. That was AllNet.

I was simply asking why you brought up Sheed, and i understand the frustration of Wade being singled out, but it wasn'tme who did it. So yes, I am paying attention.