Eastern Conference Finals: Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks

Discussion in 'GM Draft 1' started by DynastYWarrioR6, Sep 20, 2008.

?

Winner?

Poll closed Sep 23, 2008.
  1. Toronto Raptors

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. Milwaukee Bucks

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

I voted for the Bucks because he wants it more

2. kk30

kk30 Member

listin who you think you are to talk to someone like this, you know why you can't make an argument is because you know you'll lose.

this is a friendly competition and the way you talk you completely lost it. at the end of this you'll win but at least I kept my integrity, i respect other people.
    I respect what they write what they have to say and if I disagree with it I'll post something back. I'll never tell a person that I just laughed at their argument especially when you're too lazy to make an argument yourself.

Wow I used to have respect for you like everyone else here. But now... no way. And its not because you beat me its the way you acted when you beat me

3. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Wow....game, set, closed thread

4. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

you are talking about losing respect for him because of the way he's acting when he's kicking your ass? step back and look at how you are conducting yourself...like an 8 year child who was just told by his mommy that he couldn't get the candy bar he wanted, throwing a temper tantrum.

5. cpawfan

Further proof that it is pointless to get into this as I said.

This has nothing to do with laziness and everything with trying to avoid a bitch-fest. Look at how you have responded so far in this thread.

As for the analysis, all you have done is attempt to make a bunch of 1 on 1 comparisons when this is a team game.

6. DynastYWarrioR6

DynastYWarrioR6 JBB SmurfY

No offense kk30, but throughout this entire draft, everytime someone had a negative comment about your team, you would come back with sometihng along the lines of "are you kidding me, my team is the best, your guy is good, but mine is better, therefore I win". Those aren't arguments, those are statements, you hardly ever mention WHY you believe those things, you just say you do.

And you want to talk about losing it? Don't act like alot of your posts don't target the guy who commented about your team in a negative way, questioning what they know about those players and whatnot. Saying we overrate this or underrate that. You are questioning the ability of the people in this draft to make a conscious decision based on opinion fortified by fact. You're comment that the people who voted for cpaw only did so out of respect and tenure is a direct insult of the integrity and knowledge of those voters.

THIS IS JUST A DRAFT. We've all been friendly about this whole thing, but noone wants to argue with someone who will not accept anything lower than his team being the best. I'm sorry but that isn't the truth.

7. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

kk30 = Dumpy!

:ghoti:

8. kk30

kk30 Member

listin i respect i lost, i respect cpaw's team was voted better than mine. i respect u for making an argument.
    i would of thought my team would of done a little better than the 8th seed but thats beside the point.

What I dont respect is Cpaw for letting u make his argument and for him who never made one argument about his team to say " I Laughed at your anaylis"

I can accept defeat but what I don't accept is disrespect.

We all put a lot time in this draft, we all were here since the days in early August, we all waited for the skipped picks and we all mad in this far. So I just ask for someone to rebut my arguments and no one can do it, I want to talk about the teams thats what this draft was for.

In the end Cpaw says he doesnt want to do that so he ruins the fun of the draft

9. Kid Chocolate

Kid Chocolate Suspended

If you don't answer my questions, I won't give you any votes

:kidchocolate:

10. kk30

kk30 Member

i can accept losing like. I listin to everything everbody has to say and usually i back my points up with stats. i enjoy cristism on my team and i enjoy arguing, it is not that I never mention WHY, I usually always mention WHy

11. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

lol yeah right not after this bitch-fest you're putting on. And to think that you were this close to be able to lose with dignity.

12. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Don't worry, the best of lose, just ask LeBron

LeBron James ---->:hairout:

13. kk30

kk30 Member

listin don't tell me u weren't pissed when you lost. you wanted to hear opions on why people voted against you also. you wanted to make arguments for your team and you wanted people to rebut.

and when no answers came you got frustrated also.

14. DynastYWarrioR6

DynastYWarrioR6 JBB SmurfY

I was talking to him about it during the whole thing, cause we both thought he would win, but when he began to lose we kinda just joked about it. Handled it pretty well. Not knocking you, just true story.

15. kk30

kk30 Member

ok so when you make an analyzation, you want a response to totaly ignore it and say "I laughed at it"

16. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

eh you're losing context though. If you go to post 18 you'll see that he only said that when you started to complain. It's not like he came right out and starting laughing.

17. kk30

kk30 Member

jray and everbody i didn't mean for it to turn out to be a thread where im attacking people and people are attacking me. I wanted it to be a friendly argument like Jray had with LWP
    http://sportstwo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122963

thats all i wanted but than it became an attack thread and it really wasn't my fault, people weren't attacking my team like i wanted them to they were just attacking me

Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  18. kk30

kk30 Member

go back to post #4 after I make my first anaylis of the team.this is CPaws reaction
    "I tried to find some, but I couldn't find an ounce of truth in your post.

Not to mention that you have Artest's and SJax's defensive assignments wrong."

Does he say what lies i tell? Does he say why my defensive assignments were wrong? no he gives me nothing to argue with and your telling me what you should be telling him. Thats why i started to get frustrated no one was making an argument

19. cpawfan

I run the Raptors. If I say your guesses at the defensive assignments for the Raptors' players are wrong, they are wrong. It is a statement of fact (relatively speaking) and not something up for debate).

20. kk30

kk30 Member

ye well u forgot to tell me what ur defesive assignments are. well it doesnt matter cause u ruined this matchup already. kind of took away alot of the fun