OT Eat Your Heart Out

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Lanny, Feb 14, 2019.

1. tykendo

tykendo Don't Tread On PDX

Great to see you're still attending games Lanny. I know you've been through the ringer. Wish we saw you post more in here but I get it. Keep on Blazing a path of fandom. "rip city!"

Lanny and TorturedBlazerFan like this.
  2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I'm still crazy about the Blazers.
    By the way, I saw Glickman at the game. He was seated in row AA somewhere between sections 112 and 111 in a wheel chair next to his wife.
    Glickman is a disabled Veteran and I saw him up at the VA hospital about 4 or 5 years ago. I introduced myself and told him I was one of his most ardent fans. He seemed a little taken back. I think he was hoping for more anonymity at that hospital.
    I checked Paul Allen's seat about 15 minutes or so before the game. It was empty. I never checked during the exiting game but I'll bet it has and will remain empty from the time he passed away until the end of the season including the playoffs.
    I remember when Pritchard and then Chu used to wonder the main concourse before each game. They would stop and greet several people along their way and always greeted me. Olshey, never does that and I miss it.
    Now that we live away from any light rail stops and frankly can't walk more than a few steps, we no longer take the train. Now, we drive to the games and park in a handicapped space in the Garden garage. My wife brings our wheel chair and pushes me around. She's my angel. Wednesday night the ushers had the players, during warmups, move over to let me by. I get to my seat from the basement level. That makes for a shorter and easier walk to my seat.