Eddie Jordan's Effect.

Discussion in 'Washington Wizards' started by sunsfan1357, Jul 20, 2003.

1. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

How much will Eddie Jordan affect the team?

Eddie Jordan has gotten a lot of praise as being a potentially great coach. Do you think he'll try something other than his motion offense? I think he'll stick with it, but will have to mix in some other things because they really don't the good to great passers that are needed, especially since they really don't have a point guard yet (assuming Arenas signs somewhere else). Stackhouse is a good passer as a SG, but the others aren't capable, I think, of finding all the cutters at the right time and such. Also, with the expectations of Kwame Brown, the motion offense may not let him produce all the stats that people will want him to achieve because of the balance that is needed. Of course it won't matter much if he puts up good stats and the team wins, which is probably the safe bet. I think he'll have a great impact in terms of confidence and playing ability. I'm thinking it will result in about 4-5 more wins. It may sound like a lot, but for a team like the one in Washington it is a big jump foward.

2. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

depending on how Kwame plays, Jordan might want to get the ball into the paint more often. we dont know yet

3. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

Of course we don't know yet, that's why I made the topic. That's what the offseason is for, it's all about speculation right now.

4. devilschild

devilschild JBB JustBBall Member

If eddie jordan did such a good job w/ k-mart and jefferson i expect him to do the same w/ Kwame. My expectations after getting Jordan was 41 wins at least and after getting gilbert it looks like their gonna exceed that amount!!!