Funny Everyone has a WALMART Experience

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by stampedehero, Jan 25, 2019.

1. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Two days ago, I visited one to purchase a space heater. They feature a stacked checkout counter. I walked to the front line position, pushing my cart, waiting for the next open cashier. Behind me and to my right, this old guy wearing a Dallas Cowboy multi super bowl jacket steps in front of me and takes that cashier opening. I called "Hey, the line starts here and I'm next."{ Any guy in NJ that wears a Blazers vintage North South pinwheel 1990 jacket, deserves better.} He ignores me! I speak louder. "Hey Mr. Super bowl, I'm next." He turns around and stares at me like I scratched his truck.. "I'm here first." He gives me the evil eye and goes behind just as the cashier holding a palm device asked if I'll pay by card. In the background, he said. " Make a decision." I countered, "Yeah, I always do. Mine has common courtesy.

Then he reveals his crudeness with "Make up your mind you idiot".
    I could feel my blood boil as is when you are ready for a fight. I had to give him facts. I said "Courtesy is not your character! Beside that, you don't know what your talking about. My intellect put me here. You are the Idiot, two stages down from Moron. Look that up in the dicktionary." He mumbles and I said "Let it go. It's not worth it . Put it in a small box and forget it. Game over."
    I saw him come out, get into his Texas plate pick up truck.
    What did this reveal? Walmart attracts the odd as well as the crude humans as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019