OT Explosions and Fatalities at an Ariana Grande Concert in England

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by EL PRESIDENTE, May 22, 2017.

1. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Just to piss you off.

Snort. That's right....suspend a vital intelligence connection. Don't ask for help, no....be prideful and don't address the problem properly.

It's time for Britain to revamp it's intelligence community. It's time for Britain to get with the times.

Listen to the first 1 minute and 40 seconds of this video clip:

I encourage all of you to watch this 44 minute segment with Nigel Farage, where he talks to various callers who make some good points about these attacks. He talks to Muslim callers as well; all of whom offer some good insight. Regardless of what you think of Farage, he's a very good listener.

2. TradeNurkicNow

TradeNurkicNow Resident OT Section Crank

I have a lot of boring opinions on the accuracy of polls, especially in regards to Arab populations, but I only said the survey was flawed because it uses methodology that the American Association for Public Opinion Research says is flawed. Also, as the commenter on the Quora article mentioned, there are leading questions in the survey, and the sample size is unusually small.

Boiling terrorism down to "supporting jihad" is nothing more than willful ignorance of the complexity of the issue.

I agree that there is some accuracy to the survey. I have met Muslims who have similar opinions. They were very few and far between.

3. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

This is a byproduct of our current administration not being able to keep its mouth shut. This is the kind of fallout you will see from some of the recent Trump leaks.

4. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    All probably very true. But... but 150 out of 600 polled that affirm that Violence against America's is justified as part of global jihad, is flat out a huge fucking problem! I don't care if its way off,
    like 1 out 10 rather than 1 out of 4, huge problem. Even if you cherry picked the 600, huge problem.

5. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Just to piss you off.

Supposed leaks notwithstanding, it is juvenile and asinine to suspend vital intelligence information because of a fucking New York Times article. If ALL politicians don't grow the fuck up, more people are going to die because of this nonsense. I'm glad Trump has ordered an investigation into this so that we can get to the bottom of it.

Furthermore, it has become glaringly obvious to even the dumbest person that in the recent days since the attack, Britain's intelligence network is grossly behind the curve. What the hell is MI6 doing?