Politics EXPOSING THE DEEP STATE

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by MARIS61, Jan 24, 2018.

1. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Another Deep State "suicide".

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower, found dead, police say
    By Nick Givas | Fox News

Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower Philip Haney was found dead in Amador County, Calif., on Friday, according to local authorities.

Haney, 66, "appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound," the Amador County Sheriff's Office said in a release. Sheriff and coroner Martin A. Ryan shared the initial details of the case.

"On February 21, 2020 at approximately 1012 hours, deputies and detectives responded to the area of Highway 124 and Highway 16 in Plymouth to the report of a male subject on the ground with a gunshot wound," the release read.

"Upon their arrival, they located and identified 66-year-old Philip Haney, who was deceased and appeared to have suffered a single, self-inflicted gunshot wound. A firearm was located next to Haney and his vehicle. This investigation is active and ongoing. No further details will be released at this time," the office added.

DHS WHISTLEBLOWER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT JIHAD IN AMERICA

[​IMG]Video
    Fox News contributor Sara Carter tweeted about Haney's death on Saturday and asked people to pray for his family and for police, who are still searching for answers and investigating the incident.

"Somebody I deeply respected and considered a friend Phil Haney - a DHS whistleblower during the Obama Admin was apparently killed yesterday in Southern California," Carter wrote. "Pray for his family and pray they find the person who murdered him. Still trying to get confirmation on details."

Haney, a former DHS agent, was also the author of "See Something, Say Nothing: A Homeland Security Officer Exposes the Government's Submission to Jihad."

He was an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, specifically its handling of radical Jihadist elements and Islamic terrorism.

Haney, who retired in 2015, studied Arabic culture and language while working as a scientist in the Middle East before becoming a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security in 2002 as a Customs & Border Protection (CBP) agriculture officer.

After serving as an armed CBP officer, he was promoted to its Advanced Targeting Team. He specialized in Islamic theology and the strategy and tactics of the global Islamic movement.

2. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    I'll bet if you took fingerprints off the gun you'd find Hillary's.

3. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Joe Biden under probe in Ukraine for alleged link to top prosecutor’s 2016 ouster: report
    By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative. They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

— Oleksandr Teleshetsky, attorney for ousted Ukrainian prosecutor

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations confirmed a probe was underway, the Post reported.

Shokin has long objected to his removal, claiming Biden – who’s now running for president -- pushed for his firing because the prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a highly paid board member, reportedly receiving $83,000 per month.

Both Bidens have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in connection with Ukraine. Hunter Biden pledged last year to avoid business deals with foreign entities if his father becomes president.

In a video from a Council on Foreign Relations event in 2018, Biden is heard bragging about using his influence to get Shokin fired, including threatening to call back a $1 billion loan from the U.S. government to Ukraine if the firing didn’t happen.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says in the video, referring to a conversation with then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a b----, he got fired,” Biden adds. “And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

Shokin’s removal during the Obama era was done in coordination with the U.S. State Department, the European Union and the International Monetary Fund, the Post reported.

Last summer, President Trump asked Ukraine’s current president, Volodymyr Zelensky, to launch an investigation into the Bidens regarding their dealings in the country – a request that House Democrats said amounted to a “quid pro quo” arrangement, alleging that Trump had threatened to withhold U.S. aid if Ukraine did not comply with the president’s wishes.

The House Democrats’ allegations became the basis of their impeachment of Trump, on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, in a party-line vote Dec. 18. But the Senate ultimately acquitted the president Feb. 5, again mostly along party lines.

Shokin mentioned Joe Biden by name while making his request for an investigation but case documents prepared by the State Bureau of Investigations refer only to an unnamed U.S. citizen, Teleshetsky told the Post.

4. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

Lanny, just curious do you think what Joe said was the right thing to say & do?
    I think Trump is full of BS and lies like most politicians, but even when I was a democrat I thought Joe had lose lips and was an idiot on many occasions, like the here where is is bragging about his all encompassing power? Bieng stupid is not a respecter of persons or just for a certain party or person.

5. Lanny

I didn't hear what he said.
    I do think he has the best chance of beating Trump, holding the House and gaining the Senate, all important factors in my book.
    My dearest hope is that voting out of Trump will return Republicans to normalcy over some unknown period of time, rapidly at first.

6. Hoopguru

Hoopguru Well-Known Member

I ike Joe and would vote for him, but dem's that do not criticize this type of bragging wrong as thats whats wrong with politics, regardless of party they all cross the line usually and must be called out.
    This was an admission of QPQ by our government VP.

PreviewPreview59:50FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About ...

7. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    March 19, 2020 | Judicial Watch
    Judicial Watch: House Lawyers for Adam Schiff Assert Privilege over Schiff Subpoenas of Impeachment Phone Records
    [​IMG]
    Schiff published private phone records of Rudy Giuliani, Devin Nunes, Journalist John Solomon

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence asked the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to dismiss the lawsuit against them for the controversial impeachment-related subpoenas for phone records, including those of Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer. Schiff and the Committee are being represented by the Office of General Counsel for the House of Representatives.

The phone records led to the publication of the private phone records of Giuliani, Congressman Devon Nunes, journalist John Solomon, Trump attorney Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, and other American citizens.

In their 14-page motion Schiff and the Committee claim “sovereign immunity;” “Speech or Debate Clause” privilege; immunity from FOIA and transparency law; that the records are secret; and that Judicial Watch and public do not need to see them.

Judicial Watch filed its lawsuit under the public’s common-law right of public access to examine government records after it received no response to a December 6, 2019, records request (Judicial Watch v. v Adam Schiff and U.S. House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence(No. 1:19-03790)):

• All subpoenas issued by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on or about September 30, 2019 to any telecommunications provider including, but not limited to AT&T, Inc., for all records of telephone calls of any individuals
    • All responses received to the above subpoenas.
    Schiff is a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, currently serving as chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Schiff is being sued in his capacity as Chairman of that committee. The lawsuit states:

The records are of critical public importance as the subpoenas were issued without any lawful basis and violated the rights of numerous private citizens.

Disclosure of the requested records would serve the public interest by providing information about the unlawful issuance of the subpoenas.

The requested records fall within the scope of the public’s right of access to governmental records as a matter of federal common law.

“Schiff’s new court filing to try to avoid disclosing his abusive subpoenas of confidential phone records suggests he and Congress can secretly subpoena and publish the phone records of any American with zero accountability under law to the people,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Speaker Pelosi and every House member should be asked if they agree that they are above the law and can spy on any American.”

8. Lanny

"Judicial Watch" is absolutely unreliable and using them as a link must be some sort of gigantic joke.

9. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
  10. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

magnifier661 likes this.
  11. magnifier661

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  12. barfo

barfo triggered obsessive commie pinko Staff Member Global Moderator

Damn. I was mildly interested there for a few minutes.

barfo

13. SlyPokerDog

It's the type of tweet I would expect if the deep state secretly took over wikileaks.

magnifier661 likes this.
  14. magnifier661

I don’t know. Never really followed or understood it.

15. SlyPokerDog

Paging Mr @MARIS61!

magnifier661 likes this.
  16. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    That's an absurdly moronic post, and obviously ignoring JW's 90+% winning court cases exposing government corruption and the fact that a large majority of all investigations and convictions of US Federal officials for crimes have originated from JW's FOIA requests, their lawsuits, and their articles exposing graft and crime against American citizens by criminal insurgents in our government.

Without JW's persistence and insistence, practically no public officials would ever be held accountable for anything.

17. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
  18. Lanny

Just when I think you couldn't surprise me more you go and do it. How on Earth do you continually find out about our secret cabals? You and that damned QAnon will be the death of us.

19. Lanny

I've never liked deep dish pizza. Give me a New York or New Jersey style pizza any day.

20. EL PRESIDENTE

EL PRESIDENTE Username Retired in Honor of Lanny.