F.A. with options chooses Chicago; Dunleavy returns 3 yrs/14.4 million

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by _GB, Jul 1, 2015.

1. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

It seemed like that is what many wanted last season. I found it perplexing as well.

The argument is he won't get better unless he gets the development minutes.

But its a "win now" team, there are not many development minutes to go around.

Of course, many feel that trying to win in the regular season is pointless and wins accumulated in the regular season are basically meaningless.

So, who knows?

Free Dougie?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. _GB

_GB Bulls Fan Staff Member Moderator

Back to the topic on hand: Dunleavy's contract.

Start a new thread to discuss the supposed "Reggie Rose / BJ Armstrong and their poor relationship with the Bulls organization."

3. kukoc4ever

You are the one who brought up Reggie Rose. If you want to talk about Reggie Rose, you start a thread about it. (or just not bring up Reggie Rose in this one, which you did)

The topic is the Dunleavy signing and what it means for the Bulls.

How developing Mcdermott comes into play, especially given what a huuuuuge issue that was last season, is certainly on topic.

Also, what the signing means in terms of a signal as to what the organization thinks is also important. Its clearly a "win now" move. Of course, it gets in the way of something that was seemingly important to them last season as well, getting McDermott minutes. So I find that to be an interesting topic related to the Dunleavy signing.

4. _GB

You're smarter than that. I also brought up LeBrons mom. But not as a topic for discussion.

Back to the topic at hand.

5. kukoc4ever

Works for me. You are the one bringing up Reggie Rose, Lebron's mom and other posters.

You actually have very few thoughts of your own posted re: the Dunleavy signing, despite several posts in this thread. Just clips from what other people came up with and complaints about what I have posted about the Dunleavy signing and other responses to things you posted.

I'm content to post about the Chicago Bulls, which I attempted to do this morning and I've been subjected to nothing but harassment from you.

6. _GB

Great. Thanks for your cooperation. :cheers:

7. kukoc4ever

Yes. Make sure to mind your Ps and Qs as well. Harassment isn't a good quality.

8. _GB

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...me-importance-for-chicago-bulls-mike-dunleavy

9. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

For the record. I'm happy with this signing. I wasn't originally a fan, but have become one. He deserves our respect for his unwavering professionalism. Because Dunleavy was the Bulls own (Early Bird) free agent, they could re-sign him without using their MLE or MMLE. Good for Dunleavy. Good for the Bulls.

_GB likes this.