Faceoffs

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by BigDaddyAl1973, Nov 19, 2013.

1. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Can't win them on the pp..... same ole shit

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

2. dumpstralmannow

dumpstralmannow Active Member

Stepan is lazy on faceoffs. If you watch Boyle, he is slow low the practically has his nose on the ice. Stepan just struts up there and half-asses it.

stampedehero likes this.
  3. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Still getting hammered on them. 24% or something yesterday.

4. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

They were top 6 in the league a couple of weeks ago. They sucked yesterday. Quinn continues to put his love child out there in Howden who is sucking moose dong on faceoffs now. Not having Zibanejad hurts on draws.

5. Stepupstepan

Stepupstepan Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't understand the love affair with Howden. He does absolutely nothing. The treatment of Andersson is very mysterious. Why not let him play at least on the third line in place of Howden for a few games?

6. kreidertime

Seems nuts but if I was Andersson I would ask to go to Hartford where I could get a lot of time and develop my game.

7. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Lias averages 9:54 per game and in 14 games has 1 assist, 9 SOG and is a -5. He needs to shoot the effin puck, going to Hartford is a step backward for him. I like Lias but he needs to do more offensively to get more ice time, he has a good shot. Faceoffs continue to plague this team with Zibanejad and McKegg the only Rangers over 50%. Strome (49.5%) and Howden (46%) who I agree needs to step it up with Lias at 49.3%. Tough games with Pitt and TB coming up, hope the good defense shows up.

8. kreidertime

How can you shoot the fn puck when you play with schmucks like Haley and Smith who have no ability to generate offense. Please. Quinn has been a dumb fuck with Andersson since he got here. I don't see Quinn coaching this team long with JD here. I think JD fires him at the end of the season.

9. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Smith averages 6.7 minutes/game and has 15 SOG, Chytil who you're always killing for whatever reason has 12 SOG in 6 games. Lias is the king of overpassing. He has a good shot, he needs to be more selfish. That's why I like Panarin, he shoots whenever there's an opening. You can't score if you don't try. Huge win tonight and more young talent on the way, good times ahead.

10. kreidertime

Lias is playing with shit talent. When you play with Smith, Haley and McKegg for 10 minutes a game you aren't getting shots. You're living in a fantasy world with this.