Farewell MoPete Thread

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by HoNgKoNgKoBe, Jul 16, 2007.

1. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

This is the thread to say our last goodbyes to MoPete before he plays in New Orleans next year. thanks for playing for the raptors and playing your best all the time. good luck to you and the hornets next year..

2. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Im not going to lie, Mo Pete was one of my favourite Raptors for a while. He always gave everything his best, and was a crowd favourite. Ill miss his locker room personality, thats needed. GL in NO Mo.

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

I'll miss his blind folded layups, and the time where he shot it 20 feet up into the air and in.Mo was a crowd favoruite, great shooter, our signature iron man, and a good defensive player...He always gave it his all...Good luck in New Orleans, Mo...I know he'll get cheers when the Hornets visit the ACC

4. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

I'm going to miss saying MOPETE! in a weird loud way when he gets threes in. I hope he does well with the Hornets.

5. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

To add, he was one of those players who never was thought of bitterly by fans. Id never boo him, ever. Actually, im going to watch a couple more Hornet games this year.P.S CB4 your matchup began.

6. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOim heart brokenI just wish mo pete good luck in NO he was one of the best in RAPTOR HISTORY

7. mrMiyagi

mrMiyagi BBW Member

I'm a Hornet fan again.. not since Baron Davis and Jamaal Magloire played there but now I'm back!

8. The Answ3r

The Answ3r BBW Member

Ah man. Mo Pete was awesome. Too bad he was too inconsistent last season. Maybe we would've signed him.

9. MartinB

MartinB BBW Member

Oh man it's sad to here that Morris Peterson is going with the hornets cause I always tought that he will retire as a raptor. Bryan Colangelo shouldn't sign kapono.