Favorite College Football Team

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Something-To-Say, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Heatfan32

Heatfan32 BBW Elite Member

2. Dmoney

Dmoney BBW Elite Member

hopefully miami beats FSU tonight, It would be a big win.

3. Michael Bryant

Michael Bryant BBW Elite Member

4. LEGENDofthePAUL

LEGENDofthePAUL BBW Member

Florida State University, since I was 5.

5. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

The Michigan Wolverines, the 3 team in the BCS standings.

6. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

University of Florida, that's right. And I got it figured it out, Michigan is going to loose to Ohio State, or the other way around and drop below Florida. West Virginia is going to loose to Louisville, and drop below Florida. USC is going to loose to the University of Cal and drop below Florida. Then in the SEC title game Florida is going to beat Auburn, and Auburn will drop below Florida. Then with Florida as the number 2 team, will beat Ohio State in the National Title game.

7. BigMo763

BigMo763 Active Member

Texas Longhorns! :rock:

8. PacMan

PacMan BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigMo763 @ Oct 16 2006, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Texas Longhorns! :rock:</div>Hell yeah bro :rock: !!!!Texas Longhorns

9. TSpark

TSpark BBW Member

Virginia Tech HokiesI live in Virginia; therefore, I like this pitiful team.

10. MoNeY_MiKe__

MoNeY_MiKe__ BBW Elite Member

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Nuff Said.

11. ReppinTheD

ReppinTheD BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MoNeY_MiKe__ @ Oct 30 2006, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Nuff Said.</div>You're a pistons fan??? Michigan for sure. Ohio vs Michigan is going to be crazzzy this year...can't wait for Michigan to shut these stupid ohio fans up.

12. MoNeY_MiKe__

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ReppinTheD @ Oct 30 2006, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You're a pistons fan??? Michigan for sure. Ohio vs Michigan is going to be crazzzy this year...can't wait for Michigan to shut these stupid ohio fans up.</div>Well, I've been fans of both since I was 8-9 years old. I wasn't really into either team like I am now but when you're that young you don't really know that you are suppose to hate everything about Michigan. 90% of my family is from Michigan though and they've always liked them, but me always being different decided to take the otherside of the rivlary. It's all good though and Michigan isn't going to beat Ohio State. [​IMG] Troy Smith will go out on top.

13. LEGENDofthePAUL

LEGENDofthePAUL BBW Member

I'm just hoping it lives up to the hype...

14. MoNeY_MiKe__

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LEGENDofthePAUL @ Oct 30 2006, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm just hoping it lives up to the hype...</div>Depends, both teams have the weapons to put up a lot of points and they both have the defenses to stop those big plays. Should be a close one though and Ohio State will win something like 24-14.

15. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

16. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Something-To-Say @ Sep 3 2006, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Gotta go with my boys, the Nebraska Huskers. I was born in Lincoln, so I'll forever be a fan of theirs. They should be good this year. 2 weeks till we play USC. We actually have a decently tough sched.Anyway, anyone wanna pin this?</div>Too bad they lost to my Cowboys last week. :happy0144: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LAZY @ Sep 3 2006, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Boomer..........................................................Sooner!</div> :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: :thumbdn1: When we play you guys it will be a good game. I might go to it if my aunt can get tickets which will probably happen. :rock: Oklahoma State = favorite team.My dad is an alum so that's why I like them.

17. The Captain

The Captain BBW VIP

[​IMG]<span style="color:#000099">Hail to the victors valiant</span><span style="color:#FFCC00">Hail to the conquering heroes</span><span style="color:#FFCC00">HAIL!</span> <span style="color:#000099">HAIL!</span><span style="color:#000099">To Michigan, the champions of the west.</span>

18. hawkballer30

hawkballer30 BBW Member

Yeah juss check out my sig...thatll tell u my favorite team...but F*ck michigan I hate their guts....they almost got beat by fu*kin ball state

19. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

Boston College Eagles #15

20. hawkballer30

hawkballer30 BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (playaofthegame @ Nov 4 2006, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Boston College Eagles #15</div>Yeah dude I went to school with mathias kiwanuka...he was a senior when I was a freshman